News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

EFitTrainr

Yoooooooooo
Are any NSMers going to be in Seattle from March 18th-21st?
I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 19, 2014, 05:18:10 AMI just have a permit.  Not a license
I think you can get your license in Nebraska at 14. No Joke!

mikey

Gaaah I feel absolutely awful right now.  I couldn't hardly pay attention in any of my classes and I can't enjoy the warm weather because everything feels cold anyway ;_;
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

Drink some hot tea and try to stay home from as many classes as possible D;

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Ruto

That's crazy lol. What are they going to call the new states? They haven't split New York yet, even though we're relatively isolated from most of the state. I heard they actually elect Republicans in some places there :o

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Clanker37

I didn't realise that California had 1.5 times the population of Australia. All in that tiny state. How many of you Americans are there?

MasterProX

Lots. Too many, IMO.

So I have an AP Environmental Science essay exam in about seven hours from now... I'm so screwed.  Just look at some of the practice questions we were given...
  • For a cash crop farm in the U.S. that wants to embrace sustainable farming, describe the transitions they would have to take on while implementing the following: reduction of waste of irrigation water, pest management, and fertilizer.
  • Compare and contrast the original intentions and outcomes of the Green Revolution with today's GMF production. Concerning agricultural practices, what are the pros and cons of both?  Predict what would become of both in a hundred years given the current environmental issues of our planet.
...help.

DrP

Quote from: Clanker37 on February 21, 2014, 01:25:08 AMI didn't realise that California had 1.5 times the population of Australia. All in that tiny state. How many of you Americans are there?
Over 300 Million. CA is the most populous state in the US.

BUT

This plan won't come to fruition... and even if it does, the state is too much in debt to have to divide and go though millions (if not billions) of start-up costs, fixing up infrastructure, etc...

It's mostly because the state's Conservative minority (driven by people from Orange County and the central valley and NorCal [above Sonoma County]) does not enough representation and they believe that the state has many polar opposites that it needs to split.

CA has so much crazy crap going on with the drought, wasteful spending, etc..

Ruto

Quote from: MasterProX on February 21, 2014, 02:00:47 AMLots. Too many, IMO.

So I have an AP Environmental Science essay exam in about seven hours from now... I'm so screwed.  Just look at some of the practice questions we were given...
  • For a cash crop farm in the U.S. that wants to embrace sustainable farming, describe the transitions they would have to take on while implementing the following: reduction of waste of irrigation water, pest management, and fertilizer.
  • Compare and contrast the original intentions and outcomes of the Green Revolution with today's GMF production. Concerning agricultural practices, what are the pros and cons of both?  Predict what would become of both in a hundred years given the current environmental issues of our planet.
...help.

Not so bad since they basically just need you to think :P

Also I heard Ragnarok was today. I guess if it is, then I'll see most of you in Valhalla/Folkvangr tomorrow since I don't want to be one of the two humans left to repopulate the Earth lol.

Jamaha

Wasn't Valhalla only for those who fell in battle? Guess I should go get myself into a fight before it's too late.

Also, relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5w262XvCU

Ruto

Yeah, go ahead! I don't think you even have to kill anything, just die fighting...xD Also make sure no one is around to do what those nuns did

As for me, when I hear someting fighting a dragon, I'm going to grab that Master Sword replica under the keyboard and that shield I made and start bashing the nearest scaly thing I see.

Yugi

Why do people think that a Fans v.s Favorites season in reality TV is a good idea?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.