News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

So how about that Doc Severinson? huh? I watched a concert in Vegas just recently it was spectacular! What a wonderful guy too! Makes me happy I'm a musician!

WE SHOULD ALL BE HAPPY AND PLAY TRUMPET!!

Waddle Bro

mikey

Finally got to the part where I learn the Nocturne Of Shadow!
Eh?
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

What?  I'm a slow player.
Um, what do I do to destroy the rubble in the well?
unmotivated

spitllama

Go to the windmill as an adult and learn the Song of Storms from Guru-Guru.

Return the Master Sword to be a kid. Return to the windmill and play the Song of Storms.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

FierceDeity

It's mostly just funny because your name is based on something in a part of the game that you've never gotten to. and no I've never gotten the fierce deity mask in MM but that's different because shut up

Er, are you trying to get in as adult link? Because if I remember correctly, there's a crawlspace within that rubble that you can only enter as young link.

Spit, I'm assuming he's already done the song of storms stuff, because he knows there's rubble at the bottom of the well haha. Unless the well is already drained when you're an adult, I forget.

spitllama

Yah who knows I could be wrong. I just pulled that out of my butt.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

mikey

Welp my game froze
doesn't matter
I think the last time I saved was in the middle of the water temple?
unmotivated

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 30, 2014, 07:31:00 AMWas there dancing? also pictar pls
I wish! there was a lot of good songs he played that were dance material! And there was also a wonderful singer by the name of Mary Wilson! It was fantastic!
and we couldn't do pics :( we needed to head back home ASAP and I had no chance of getting his autograph or CD's T_T  :'(

mikey

UPDATE: I'm at the one part that I was unable to do with a D pad... I'll have to run over to my friend's house to grab his USB Xbox controller ;_;
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

That awkward moment when someone else answers a question that was intended for Roz

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 30, 2014, 06:22:21 PMThat awkward moment when someone else answers a question that was intended for Roz
Quoting: it can help. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Waddle Bro on March 30, 2014, 06:22:21 PMThat awkward moment when someone else answers a question that was intended for Roz
Have to be specific mate! :P Otherwise awkwardness like that wont happen!
Awkwardness is like an angel getting it's wings...only after it does it farts and a beautiful rainbow sweeps the land...you can't help but admire it.