Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Dude

Maelstrom

-2.5 hours  :P So I got in my car for my first day, turned it on and this song started playing. Oddly fitting. :P But it went pretty well.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dude on August 25, 2014, 09:15:38 AMi didn't know everyone was in 8th grade :o
College classes while still in highschool.  8)

braix

Quote from: Dude on August 25, 2014, 09:15:38 AMi didn't know everyone was in 8th grade :o
I guess im not really relatively young anymore
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

20 minutes to Fairy Tales of Germany. Everyone is jealous.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

K-NiGhT

This semester is going to be EZ. The only potentially hard class is Psychology xD
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 25, 2014, 01:02:43 PMThis semester is going to be EZ. The only potentially hard class is Psychology xD
I got lucky with my Psych class last year cause everything was straight from the textbook.  Played DS during lectures and still got an A lol
Still got one class left for today, looks like the easiest so far is the MUSM 100 intro to musical concepts haha wanted some easy credits
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

I'm taking like 17 credits this semester, but 2/3 of them (approximately) are music lessons and ensembles :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 25, 2014, 01:10:04 PMI'm taking like 17 credits this semester, but 2/3 of them (approximately) are music lessons and ensembles :P
lol I just took the music class for easy credits, I'm taking 15 which isn't too bad but it makes it a lot easier.  Is music your major?
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Is anyone here NOT a music major?

I'm double majoring in music composition and music performance (piano) ;o it's absolutely hella
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.