News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davey

In other words, until sephy/idk who the real owner is if it's not sephy decides to remove this from his site.  :-\

MasterPenguin

Dude

Davey

And I wasn't happy. That had to be the most elaborate rickroll, and it was my first one.  :(

musicguy360

kool, as of now i've been logged in for exactly 12 hrs.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Davey

Just told MetroidHunter26 and Parker2334 the new URL. Should be seeing them around soon. 'Specially MH26. He was really excited to hear this. He wasn't aware, he was gone for a week, apparently.

kotorfanboy

I already told Parker, did he respond to you?

Davey

Kinda. I had him in a XBL Party and his mike wasn't working but he could hear me, but then all I did was send him the new ninsheetmusic URL in a text message.

Qew

wow, somebody wants to know my thoughts... i'm so touched

full on speed of a television the creature stared off into the distance and pushed the little green button, sooon enough the magic circumferences of life compiled into one gigantic space station and magically appeared form the clouds. The aliens walked in and surveyed the magical degredated area.
“soon, my brothers soon, we shall have the time to hold this great land as our own.” Quite suddenly a dog came galumphing from out of the bushes and looked at the aliens. The aliens cried.
“AHH TIS THE GREAT BEASTS OF SHARG GHEA EWGH “ and thus began to attack it with their vaporisation devices. The dog, having been stung by the vaporisation devices, presumable began to eat the strange little creatures, who cried for help, but being only several centimeters tall, the sound that they could make was not very loud and did not carry very far.

Both of which resulted in a: “A ham cheese omelette, shaken not stirred”

Palindrome time!

Handel l. likes ohceese esse echo se kill led nah?! Um… ok, I’ll kill Led Nah,

And that's my thoughts for the day

Harvest

-

blah54

looks like i've missed out the site coming back... nice to see that's it's not completely dead yet...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Davey

Newer new signature. Looks similar to my old "Gamer at Heart" signature because it is made the same way, I might have even had a few of the same achievements in it. If you want one I can make them pretty quick and painless, I just need to look at your gamer profile on xbox.com.

And for those who can name all of the games I used in this collage, I'll give you a prize :)

(this collage as in the image currently in my signature, yeah that one down there. It's kinda hard to miss.)

KefkaticFanatic

Orange Box, Guitar Hero 3, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Halo 3, Gears of War

Maybe some others.  Too lazy to look.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

BLARGH!!! surprised to see that i have a chess message and it hasn't been answered in like 3 months lol.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.