The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I don't try to be smart. I just don't forget things math related.  :P It's not like we went over anything new yet....

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 16, 2014, 11:07:08 AMI don't try to be smart. I just don't forget things math related.  :P It's not like we went over anything new yet....
Actually if you're going to a local state university most of the students actually haven't taken calculus yet.
And they haven't taken a math class for quite some time either.
For us these classes are simple, for actual college students it can be challenging
unmotivated

Maelstrom

It's a moderately expensive, small, liberal arts college 5 minutes from my house, not a state college.

Ruto

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 16, 2014, 11:35:18 AMIt's a moderately expensive, small, liberal arts college 5 minutes from my house, not a state college.

I think liberal arts schools like that tend to have fewer math students, with most of them taking the course because they're forced to for their major. Been to both state and liberal arts colleges and that seems to the case.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2014, 12:01:55 PMI think liberal arts schools like that tend to have fewer math students, with most of them taking the course because they're forced to for their major. Been to both state and liberal arts colleges and that seems to the case.
<3
unmotivated

Olimar12345

woah hey i think i just saw a new news thingy
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 16, 2014, 06:57:42 PMwoah hey i think i just saw a new news thingy
You mean this
Quote from: bannerNews:Something new and exciting is on its way!
that is so weird. As soon as I find the quote and click the reply button, it pops up on the banner.

Maelstrom

Nope, it's this one. It just doesn't pop up very often
QuoteFeeling creative? Like video game music? Join the Arrangement Contest today! Sign ups end 9/24/14, so hurry!

Jompa

Somehow, this school day being extraordinarily boring has made me very depressed and sad...
Birdo for Smash

mikey

Yay mobile ninsheetmusic
It's actually pretty mobile friendly
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I'm not sure what to say, except Xenoblade rip-off

braix

Spoiler
[close]
Okay guys, help me. What color should I dye my hair? I'm bored of short hair already and I need to change something.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

unmotivated