The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Maelstrom

Black.

And no one's noticed the Final Fantasy XV trailer? Oh well...

braix

okay so there's
-straight up bleaching it first
-if i dont like it, i dye it red
-then if i dont like that, I wait until the dye runs out, re-bleach my hair, and get aqua blue
-and if i dont like that I shave it all off for black?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: BannerNews:  New news? Preposterous.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: zoroark1264 on September 18, 2014, 01:30:24 PMokay so there's
-straight up bleaching it first
-if i dont like it, i dye it red
-then if i dont like that, I wait until the dye runs out, re-bleach my hair, and get aqua blue
-and if i dont like that I shave it all off for black?

Sounds like a plan!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

So steam had a major update to it's store.   :-\ I'm not sure if it's great or terrible, but at least it will stop recommending me FPSs  :P

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

4chan is desperately trying to stay relevant. This is basically its swan song.

But for real, fuck those guys

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Quote from: maelstrom. on September 22, 2014, 08:00:05 PMSo steam had a major update to it's store.   :-\ I'm not sure if it's great or terrible, but at least it will stop recommending me FPSs  :P

Because I buy games purely because they have a hex grid.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

It is a travesty that the "Nanomachines, son" tag was removed

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 23, 2014, 12:58:19 AMIt is a travesty that the "Nanomachines, son" tag was removed
What games was that on?
It knows I like platformer, single player games with great soundtracks.  :o
But it also thinks i like first person games....

And they removed all the weird tags for barbie Dreamhouse..... except for MMORPG. :P

KefkaticFanatic

It's a reference to Metal Gear Rising that was put on MGR, Deus Ex HR, etc.  It became popular enough when tags beta came out to be one of the top tags o;

It's a spoiler where exactly it comes from in the game though.  It's not like a huge deal, but it definitely makes the experience more amazing to not know it's coming :D

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

I've heard of it before, and knew it was MGR, but I didn't know that tag was so popular.  :P

Edit: looks like they removed Hat Simulator, and all negative tags like ripoff and any correct tags on Day One: Garry's Incident