The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooch

Sometimes it amazes me that i missed you people...

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Jamaha

kirby_superstar

i dont like how i only have one star and that it says im a newb...:(
i totally used to have a whole bunch of posts...a long time ago anyway, haha, we should be ranked on the amount of sheets we have on the site! not "posts"....blech
and regardless of frank and guan and petty drama, the old days really were much better
Aww, Now I'm gettin all nostalgic and whatnot.
Pffft, whatever...

WOW, I REALLY should be going to bed, it is currently 12:50am here, and I've got a 7:00am rehearsals tomorrow..err...this morning, haha, if I sleep in I'm gonna be estrangulatified(yeah, I just made that word up, so what xP !!!)
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Palagerini

Quote from: kirby_superstar on December 01, 2008, 11:52:12 PMi dont like how i only have one star and that it says im a newb...:(
i totally used to have a whole bunch of posts...a long time ago anyway, haha, we should be ranked on the amount of sheets we have on the site! not "posts"....blech
and regardless of frank and guan and petty drama, the old days really were much better
Aww, Now I'm gettin all nostalgic and whatnot.
Pffft, whatever...

WOW, I REALLY should be going to bed, it is currently 12:50am here, and I've got a 7:00am rehearsals tomorrow..err...this morning, haha, if I sleep in I'm gonna be estrangulatified(yeah, I just made that word up, so what xP !!!)
don't worry... post count doesn't matter... (atleast it shouldn't).. lol and i like how you all are reminscing about the old days =P. i came after the site crashed the one before this one.. =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

KefkaticFanatic

Fuck post count.

Quote from: SephyPost count is a pointless dick waving contest.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

B-Kpianist

I came hear around the end of it's glory days. Pity... :(

iDOWN

I was a lurker in the golden days...

I came to look for sheet music in the submission board sometimes. Didn't get an account until this May, I believe. Been around since October-ish of last year, though.

Harvest

I'm already longing for my xbox and I haven't even shipped it yet (WHERE IS MY LABEL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME MS?)

Well at least I have the graphically amazing Far Cry 2!
-

Gaab4Ever

AH FINALLY
i found nsm again....
we should make a mailing system or something
how do i need to find it back when it happens again?

razer84

I'm getting a big screen TV today! (well, ordering it at least.) 52", LCD, 120hZ, 1080p, the whole deal. man...

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on December 05, 2008, 07:34:16 PMI'm already longing for my xbox and I haven't even shipped it yet (WHERE IS MY LABEL YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SEND ME MS?)

Well at least I have the graphically amazing Far Cry 2!
Lol Harvest, you're supposed to go here and print out the label.  Just use the towel trick while you wait to ship it.  No point shipping on a weekend.  If you don't have the reference number just call up India and make them give you one.

me irl
[close]