News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2014, 01:33:41 PMTwilight Princess > Skyward Sword > Hyrule Warriors

QFT. My reason to get Hyrule Warriors is how good the game looks xD but I suppose not many people care about that.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

I haven't played the latest two and TP was 2spoopy4me so I have no opinion so idk why I'm even saying anything.

Sebastian

Jub3r7

ftfy = fixed that for you. Try google next time!  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 03, 2014, 07:20:44 PMftfy = fixed that for you. Try google next time!  :)
I don't like googling stuff though
it's way easier posting it on a forum hoping that somebody will make it worth their time to answer me even if it takes days and days.
not lying here
unmotivated

Bubbles

Can anyone athletic (or biologic (pretend that's the term)) explain why I have to layer my shirts for indoor sports? My coach said we have to wear a long sleeve under a short sleeve short and that we'll be layering every practice >.> I just don't see any effects besides heat stroke

mikey

from everything I know of that's actually really bad for you but wrestlers do it all the time to stop them from sweating
unmotivated

dahans

Still hope you haven't forgotten me guys! I might need a little update of what's (and who's) new here!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

The pretty new guy (pretty as in good looking, not as in fairly new)
unmotivated

dahans

Alright... hahah I will try to remember you as good looking? Sounds strange to me haha

Maelstrom

And I'm new too. But I shouldn't be here right now so.....

dahans

Why not?
Well I will get to know you sooner or later.... :P

mikey

Quote from: dahans on December 04, 2014, 07:28:11 PMWhy not?
Well I will get to know you sooner or later.... :P
finals week for him, he swore off NSM until it was over
looks like he couldn't resist
unmotivated

dahans