News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

Quote from: dahans on December 05, 2014, 07:05:23 AMIt's ok to get mad at times ;-)
it was because i couldn't download sheets

i regret my first post(s) on this forum

dahans

Quote from: Bloop on December 05, 2014, 01:57:22 PMit was because i couldn't download sheets

i regret my first post(s) on this forum
yeah I think most of my links are broken... I don't have a clue how to fix that.... every kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

braix

they probably expired or something idk
u might have to reupload em
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dahans

I don't want to replace every single link o.O
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Quote from: dahans on December 05, 2014, 03:41:19 PMI don't want to replace every single link o.O
Sadly, I don't think you have a choice.  :P

FierceDeity

SuperFireKirby

Watch out Slow, someone's coming to upsurp your rule as Post King

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Sebastian

Hahahahah!  ;D
Just fulfilling a few requests :P
Oh and I am 3rd or 4th in topic posts...check the stats.

Dude

Sebastian

Dude

Wait I wasn't reading what you posted. Nvm. ::)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian