News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Made an attempt to find said drunk post. No such luck.

But holy shit, I use all caps a lot. Like, I know I used to be pretty bad with it, but I though I'd toned it down a bit. But almost every other post is in the format of, "I'm excited about something ESPECIALLY THIS PART OF WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT." usually followed by some cursing and more caps.

I'm glad I'm consistent with something, at least.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Mebbe you deleted it.  I tried looking for it too, and all I found was this gold:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 29, 2013, 02:47:54 PMI have that awkward ability to end forum discussions.
unmotivated

Bloop

guys i changed my avatar how does it look

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

mikey

My Wii friends list:
Maestro- "Me for Prez 2028"
Blue- "Objection!!!"

They've been going at it for hours now...
unmotivated

Bloop

mikey

I'm sick, but I'm too sick to work.  So does it go in the rant thread or the made day thread?
unmotivated

Bloop

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

mikey

unmotivated

mikey

When someone closes NSM it leaves them online for 15 minutes right?
unmotivated