News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Just got back from DJ Frodo

It was a rather amusing evening fo sho.

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 21, 2015, 01:49:43 AMI was browsing imgur and I saw a picture of burgers from a place in California called In n out
They looked as good as the advertised burgers for mcd's and bk...
Oh yes, In N Out burgers are some of the best burgers around! (There are a few In N Out's in Utah too btw. Also NV, AZ, and TX)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 21, 2015, 01:49:43 AMI was browsing imgur and I saw a picture of burgers from a place in California called In n out
They looked as good as the advertised burgers for mcd's and bk...
In-n-Out is the reason why I do not go to any other fast food restaurant (except Chick-Fil-A). And honestly, there really isn't another reason.

McDonalds out here has a reputation, so I never go to one (unless its outside the US)

Olimar12345

Preparing this piece for my senior recital. Practicing this ending puts hair on your chest.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Xaoz

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 21, 2015, 01:29:46 PMPreparing this piece for my senior recital. Practicing this ending puts hair on your chest.

Spoiler
[close]

May I ask, what piece that is? Looks like a piece of cake to me :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Olimar12345

Concerto No. 2 for tuba by Lebedev (Lebedjew). Hell of a good piece, too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Sometimes I sit at the piano and run glissandos up and down because it feels weird
unmotivated

Bloop

I sometimes do glissandi (glissandos? i think it's glissandi) but then I'm like "ouch this hurts my hand" and then I don't try it anymore for another few days.

mikey

according to autocorrect it's glissandi.  But according to autocorrect autocorrect isn't a word either so we shouldn't trust it
unmotivated

braix

I cant do them at all
Unless I have fingerless gloves on or something
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

i have a7x fingerless gloves muahahaha

Also it's probably glissandi because most Italian plural stuff is with -i

at least Latin is so Italian probably also

mikey

If I want to type glissandos no fancy red squiggle underneath can stop me
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

don't underestimate the power of the fancy red squiggles
all the fancy red squiggles you ignore will haunt you after your death
if you ignore them too much, they'll haunt you soon