Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 04, 2015, 12:50:57 PMwhat does bara mean
a quick google search revealed baby names so I have no clue

My first thought: People name their babies that??? :o

Second: I actually meant avatar lol

Third: Lol Jub

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

hebrew

I'd also like to point out that one of the bionicle places is called "bara magna" O.o
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 17, 2008, 07:19:55 AMAnd it not saying Global Moderator.  I think we all know I would be banning all the morons and spammers if I was a mod.  Temporary at first of course.
I miss this kefka

Saria

GAKAKAKAKAKA now he's a pushover/peasant to a RAT.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

MaestroUGC

I think it's about time I retired the "God-King Maestro" persona I've built over the past few years. It had a good run, now it's time to present myself a bit more honestly.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Good. It was fun for a while, but it became a little irritating eventually.
I still loved that Maestro gives advice thread...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 04, 2015, 08:27:39 PMI think it's about time I retired the "God-King Maestro" persona I've built over the past few years. It had a good run, now it's time to present myself a bit more honestly.
Yay!!!!!

mikey

inb4 he still acts like a deity to present himself honestly
unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 04, 2015, 08:27:39 PMI think it's about time I retired the "God-King Maestro" persona I've built over the past few years. It had a good run, now it's time to present myself a bit more honestly.
sounds good.

McDucky

People pronouncing 'yaoi' in Chicago dialect is great.

Bloop

Suddenly I notice a tab with Bloop logged in here. So. Yeah. This is going to be a thing.
Time to get back to my hole of guttural death metal and stuffz.

-You know who.

Dude

wtf this is for fat people this is disturbing. this cant be serious. this is a joke. her voice is so sarcastic and this entire thing is so cliche this is like watching hentai and wtf yaoi anime playing in the background? saliva? k no wtf. please tell me this isnt serious. i dont like this. wtf are theses sounds in fact this is so fucking insane that ive never had such an anti-boner. my dick is so lumpy that I had to search for it for a while. and my dick is big as fuck. now what the hell man i dont even understand why does this have likes. i shoulvde have made a reaction so you might have seen me die. right here. this is weird. this is just no. k i just reached the ending its much better than the rest but still wtf u ruined my day. this is probably going to be the shittiest night in my life. just when i was about to sleep too. now i gotta go piss and poop to feel gross and shitty just so i can get rid of this disgusting feeling even though that will support that feeling. it may chill me down. what the fuck can i do now. im going to think about this for weeks. pls gimme advice