The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2015, 07:22:18 PMPresidents' Day randomly generated avatar because I'm a nerd
I've been wondering, how do you do that?
Thinking of setting up something like that with GBA FE crits.

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2015, 07:30:23 PMI care about Presidents' Day significantly more than Valentine's Day considering that I don't have a girlfriend.  :P
Same here.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

If I felt like getting a girlfriend I'd go for it
either way president's day is the reason we don't have school
making it the superior holiday
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 14, 2015, 08:57:29 PMIf I felt like getting a girlfriend I'd go for it
either way president's day is the reason we don't have school
making it the superior holiday

I always have school, no breaks.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Sebastian

ThatGamer

ONE FREAKING MILLION VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WAS #1000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S HAVE A TOAST!!!!!! *busts out the champaigne*

InsigTurtle

Out of curiosity, what is the highest number that the view counter can handle?

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 14, 2015, 07:30:23 PMI care about Presidents' Day significantly more than Valentine's Day considering that I don't have a girlfriend.  :P
Eh... I prefer President's Day because there's not much they can sell for that (except mattresses :P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 14, 2015, 09:44:41 PMEh... I prefer President's Day because there's not much they can sell for that (except mattresses :P).
lol.....very true.....and we don't have girlfriends

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:45:57 PMlol.....very true.....and we don't have girlfriends

We should have a "complaints about not having girlfriends" thread...you do the honors, MarioLegoFan!

mikey

if you want a girlfriend just go ask a girl you like to be your girlfriend
then give her chocolate
unmotivated