News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Mega Man 3 buster only with children?? Geez and I thought kids today were worse at video games than me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

If you have a PlayStation Vita or PlayStation TV (does anyone here even have one?), both of the Danganronpa games are on sale on the PSN for over half off and they were my fav games of 2014 so I highly recommend checking them out
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Just finished A Farewell To Arms. Ernest Hemingway was a strange, strange man. Not entirely sure what to think about this book.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

A farewell to arms... and legs... and ears...
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=74300
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

I feel like there's a joke to be made here, but I can't think of it.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Chunsoft called. They want their account back.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ruto

My professor asked me to write her a letter of recommendation because she's applying for tenure. Not sure how I feel about that D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Bubbles

Quote from: shadowkirby on August 06, 2015, 03:12:31 PMHi
where ya been man

My iPhone charger just shocked me...twice. The first time was just kind of annoying but the second time it actually hurt a lot. Not sure if that's a bad thing for my phone or that I sleep with it in my bed every night

MaestroUGC

I'm sure its fine. If it keeps doing it try soaking it in water and plugging it back in, I hear that helps.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I tried that with my toaster once, and that didn't work, so I just did a manual fix with a knife.
what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Sebastian

Quote from: Bubbles on August 06, 2015, 08:46:35 PMNot sure if that's a bad thing for my phone or that I sleep with it in my bed every night
I don't sound to be negative or anything but I recommend not sleeping with any device especially a phone. There are instances of people getting hurt from the radiation that comes out of their phones.
People getting cancer etc.
There was this one kid that slept with his IPod under his pillow every night. He got brain cancer. :/ 

MaestroUGC

I thought that got disproved in the 90's?

Though it still can be unsafe as there have been reports of phones and such overheating and causing fires, especially when people keep them in bed/under a pillow.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.