The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

You sound like Apollo Justice-era Ema Skye
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 07:19:03 PMYes, *munchmunch* Trains is an honourable *munchmunch* person who would *munch* never give cookies to *munch* anyone other than *munchmunch* Maya.

EDIT: SLOW DANG IT WHY
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pianist Da Sootopolis

*slowly nomming on macadamia nut cookies* No.. Trains has no more macadamia nut cookies...
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Trains, do you have any cookie filled with cockroaches and worms? Crunchy and squishy cookies!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Yay, cockroach cookies!

*dies from poisionous cookie filled with cockroaches...*
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

You heard me Pianist! :)
Or maybe cookies with....BROMINE!
*giggles*

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 07:36:47 PMYay, cockroach cookies!

*dies from poisionous cookie filled with cockroaches...*
HAHA
;)

blueflower999

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 07:38:17 PMYou heard me Pianist! :)
*giggles*
That would most definitely kill you. Trust me, liquid Bromine is not fun to work with. XDDDD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 07:38:17 PMYou heard me Pianist! :)
*giggles*
I didn't hear a thing. I read some f***ed up stuff, like bromine cookies, but didn't hear a word ^.^
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Or anything on the periodic table actually, would be lethal... :o
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 07:40:58 PMOr anything on the periodic table actually, would be lethal... :o
...no. Most of them are harmless or would hurt you if you like ate them in sufficient quantities, but Bromine is particularly bad.

Besides, Oxygen and Carbon are both on the table and you need those to live.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

InsigTurtle

Cookies with bromine? NaBrO.

Well, of course, if you have enough of anything in your body, you'd die. But honestly, your cookies need stuff from the periodic table in order to actually exist. Of course there's going to be shit like carbon and oxygen in your cookies. And tons of chemicals. Who doesn't like cookies with some good old (2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol and some 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzaldehyde for taste?

mayastarr041

I just spit that out for a random reason. I don't even know what Bromine is, I only know that it's something lethal. I'm sure the gases aren't dangerous like helium or hydrogen or argon or neon or .......?

blueflower999

Hydrogen is only dangerous if you light a match and it goes boom. The others are only really dangerous if you breathe it instead of oxygen and kill yourself.

Helium is particularly harmful if your friend breathes it in, because their voice might make you die of laughter.
Bulbear! Blueflower999