News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Im so tired to see this situation the news... Damn pigs!

SuperFireKirby

I say we move on to another subject. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how's everybody doin in school?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I'm first rank of the sophomores. Not that I'm bragging or anything...

blah54

gah i'm in big trouble, my stupid IB finals start next week... ugh don't remind me of school...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

SuperFireKirby

IB seniors got out of my school today. Lucky sons of a bitches

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I gotz an xborx 360! Yary!  Also, I'm immune to everything EVER.  *goes pig wrestling*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

Lol no way Concerto so you finaly got it well no dilly dally give meh your GT and we shall have fights of epic proportions!

SuperFireKirby

I wish on a fish that I can get a XBOX of uberness.

Magus Darkwind

And just for those who don't know, more people die by the standard flu every year, so anyways, onto school, I have a lot of work left, but it is getting taken care of, (you know sometimes procrastination doesn't help) but after this year, I'm out of High School, (although I am technically a sophomore I took an exit exam and passed
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Harvest

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 01, 2009, 03:51:10 PMAnd just for those who don't know, more people die by the standard flu every year, so anyways, onto school, I have a lot of work left, but it is getting taken care of, (you know sometimes procrastination doesn't help) but after this year, I'm out of High School, (although I am technically a sophomore I took an exit exam and passed

You get to skip a chunk of high school because you took an exam?

Sound ridiculous to me.
-

Magus Darkwind

Actually I am mostly homeschooled. So I actually have done most everything needed to complete High School anyways.
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Okay....so I am TOTALLY regretting buying an xbox 360.  It's probably the worst system I've ever played.  The entire ui is screwed up, they charge you for FUCKING EVERYTHING, only one person can have an online account.......yeah I hate it.  >:#  PS3 is at least 3 billion times better.  First time I've dropped the f-bomb?  prolly, that's how BAD it is.

SuperFireKirby

Is it really that bad? All my friends treat it like its the greatest system ever.

Jamaha

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on May 01, 2009, 08:40:14 PMOkay....so I am TOTALLY regretting buying an xbox 360.  It's probably the worst system I've ever played.  The entire ui is screwed up, they charge you for FUCKING EVERYTHING, only one person can have an online account.......yeah I hate it.  >:#  PS3 is at least 3 billion times better.  First time I've dropped the f-bomb?  prolly, that's how BAD it is.

Told ya it wasn't going to work.