News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jompa

Holy shit I just noticed... I have 2000 posts! Oh yeah 8)
Birdo for Smash

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

my post count is so legendary i don't even need to brag about it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I need some arrangers here to help me with a project... more so, people who can orchestrate.

Y'see, I'm organizing a video game concert at my school this year. And depending on how many people we can get for the ensemble will depend on what we can write for and all, but I have no damn clue how to write for an orchestra. At all. I'd appreciate help if anyone is interested - just PM me for deets!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yugi

FireArrow

I've forgotten how quiet NSM is without That Gamer and Maya.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dude

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

Altissimo

Impersonating other members over tinychat

Or "no reason" as she keeps insisting over skype

Oasis

I'm going to go by the NSM Clock. Today is the day.  :(
The day when heroes died, when the Pentagon was hit, when the two twin towers collapsed. The total death toll as claimed by Cnn is 2,977.
Among those who died were the ones on the plane, firefighters, officers, hijackers, and many more. I know you guys know this so I will stop it there.
But, it saddens me. There were no survivors on either planes and I really am impressed by the determination of the passengers on the plane near Shanksville, Pennsylvania for fighting back even if it was futile.
I pay my condolences to the families of the ones who died. They didn't have to die. The towers didn't have to crumble as thousands of lives were shattered. The firefighters and officers who died because they tried to save everyone in the buildings.
I would like each of you (if you can and if you want to) to have a moment of silence for everyone who died and everyone who had to suffer because of this devastating tragedy. May God bless everyone who died.
God Bless America~
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"