News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Technically I'm not the one buying (thanks m&d), so the budget isn't really an issue. It shouldn't be too expensive though. I need to be considerate. :P Purpose-wise, it's gonna be my all-purpose study research mobile internet station. You know, college-y stuff and then some.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

I mean, my brand is an MSI - those are more gaming oriented since it has the power for it, but hey, you'll have a computer that can do shit pretty well, but not worth the extra bucks unless you're gonna be playing games on it. I've heard good things about Acer, though, I think?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I have an HP with intel inside, has an i-5 processor, it's decent, runs all my games and junk, was 380 dollars
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

Does anybody know of a site where I could stream the doctor who premiere on saturday? Preferably not live stream, so I can watch it again when I like. The site I used last year has gone from disappointing to absolute shit.

Even just a site that streams other shows would be good, I just need to find one that uploads in good quality shortly after the premiere of new episodes.

The site I used last year is tvids.net, and I'd love to use shush.se (which uploads in fabulous HD), but I'm afraid the upload time is delayed a week. I'll keep looking, but any help would be great.
Party Hard!
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Dudeman on September 15, 2015, 10:43:17 PMTechnically I'm not the one buying (thanks m&d), so the budget isn't really an issue. It shouldn't be too expensive though. I need to be considerate. :P Purpose-wise, it's gonna be my all-purpose study research mobile internet station. You know, college-y stuff and then some.

http://thewirecutter.com/?s=laptop

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Dudeman on September 15, 2015, 10:43:17 PMTechnically I'm not the one buying (thanks m&d), so the budget isn't really an issue. It shouldn't be too expensive though. I need to be considerate. :P Purpose-wise, it's gonna be my all-purpose study research mobile internet station. You know, college-y stuff and then some.
My laptop is a HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15. It works great for internet research college-y stuff. I've had it since Christmas 2012 and have had no issues with it.
(My parents also bought mine 8))

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Ruto

Really, an HP? Maybe they've improved, but all of my friends had theirs die after just one year. Anyway, I use a ThinkPad for normal things. I've had the least problems with it so far, and I've owned maybe 3 laptops. The graphics card on my gaming laptops died after only 2 years...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

I've had an HP laptop for... like four or five years now? It's not great but it works.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Ruto on September 16, 2015, 11:29:41 PMReally, an HP? Maybe they've improved, but all of my friends had theirs die after just one year. Anyway, I use a ThinkPad for normal things. I've had the least problems with it so far, and I've owned maybe 3 laptops. The graphics card on my gaming laptops died after only 2 years...
I have had to replace the battery, but that's it. Not to say anything against your friends - I treat this thing like a baby (mostly cuz I can't afford a new one T_T) I did drop it once but it works fine.
Warning: This does not apply to babies.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.