News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Am I remembering correctly that DrP is fluent in French?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Jamaha on October 21, 2015, 07:52:12 AMIn other news, do we have any French people on NSM? I have a sudden trip to France coming up.
I wish :P

Ruto

Roz speaks French, but she's from Canada...

I can't think of any people actually from France here xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Zunawe

As of right now, our map doesn't include any of the French.
Map
[close]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jamaha

I don't really have time to meet with anyone, I was rather looking for guidance because OH GOD I'M GOING TO FRANCE ALONE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING

mikey

Quote from: Jamaha on October 21, 2015, 11:14:21 PMI don't really have time to meet with anyone, I was rather looking for guidance because OH GOD I'M GOING TO FRANCE ALONE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING
meet a girl
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Jamaha on October 21, 2015, 11:14:21 PMOH GOD I'M GOING TO FRANCE ALONE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING
Take me with you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 22, 2015, 06:59:54 AMTake me with you.

It's true you'll need a starter Pokémon if you ever want to make it through Kalos.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.