News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

got up early this morning to go sit in the basement of the arts building and hand out homemade peppermint chocolate bark to everyone coming to take the piano proficiency tests

everyone is always a nervous wreck about piano proficiency and specifically piano proficiency. it is my duty as a Good Citizen to provide them all "stress chocolate"

braix

I wish I was there taking the piano proficiency test. I want homemade chocolate
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

My mom suggested that me and the family play Cards Against Humanity at our family game night party this month.

Oh boy.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

cards against humanity with my mom would honestly be hella entertaining (she's got a dirtier mind than me)

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nebbles on December 09, 2015, 04:00:45 PMMy mom suggested that me and the family play Cards Against Humanity at our family game night party this month.

Oh boy.
I'll be there at six, darling.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on December 09, 2015, 04:13:53 PM...is she sane?

Of course she is. This is going to be the best family fun night ever.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Yellow

Why feel emotions when you can feel NOTHING AT ALL!?

Repression wins again.  8)
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

InsigTurtle

I was reading an article about the recent storms that came through the area, and it stated that 2 people had died because of the storm. (I'm suddenly getting flashbacks of Katie's World from Roller Coaster Tycoon)
And then my mind went off on a tangent about causality and the butterfly effect because I was wondering why the article had ultimately blamed the storm for a death when a tree had fallen onto her house. It wasn't the storm itself, wasn't it? It was the tree falling, which happened because of the storm.
Three hours later, I'm still not done French homework.

braix

I found my introduction my daily dose of cringe
Quote from: braixen1264 on April 23, 2014, 04:05:52 PMLol I didn't realize we had this thread. Also I don't know what to write so I'll just copy Ducky's to start. *cough cough* Sorry. *cough cough*

Name: Brian/Zoro/Silver/Dark/Death
Born: November 12th right on the second millenium.
Lives in: Illinois~~
Languages: Most fluent in English, can survive a year using Korean, and learning Spanish.
Religion: Protesant Christian
Nationality: South Korean
Material: Cotton fiber inlays within polyester
Hobbies: Gaming, Piano, Guitar, Singing in the shower.
Musical Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Ocarina, Castanets.
Sport: I suck at every sport out there.
Band: Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Crutch, Black Veil Brides
Season: Autumn
Colour: Silver
Favorite games: League of Legends, Pokemon Diamond, Call of Duty Black Ops, Dragon's Dogma, Devil May Cry
Favourite series: The Legend of Zelda
Favorite games at the moment: DMC, LoL
Favorite food: Noodles
Favorite snack: All-you-can-eat-Buffets
Favorite non-alcoholic drinks: Water

EFitTrainr

HI GUYS I'M SHADOWKIRBY YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD OF ME BECAUSE I'M A PRETTY BIG DEAL

Name: Shadowkirby/squidkid/EFitTrainr/Eric/Coolguy Jones/Asshat
Born: I don't remember that event, so I cannot truly say.
Lives in: the moment
Languages: modern Gallifreyan, AMERICAN, British
Religion: Ericism
Nationality: Alaska
Hobbies: Gaming, Murder, Plotting World Domination, Abusing and confusing everybody discovers/They can't help but be hooked on the brothers!
Musical Instruments: Piano, MY BODY IS AN INSTRUMENT AND IT IS AS GLORIOUS AS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MUSIC
Sport: I do enjoy Sport! It is my favorite television event of all time!
Band: Rubber
Season: Winterkid09
Color: Purple, the color of ROYALTY.
Favorite games: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Mother 3, Cave Story+, Yoshi's Island, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, and Pokemon: HeartGold Version
Favourite series: The Legend of Zelda
Favorite games at the moment: Getting' into the Metroid Series
Favorite food: Pizza
Favorite thing: Rockin'
Text Speed: Fast
Window Color: Banana
Is this ok?: Yes

The year is 199X
I like food.

JDMEK5

^That sounds dangerously egotistical for someone who isn't Maestro.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

EFitTrainr

Have you MET me?

Spoiler
No u havent bcuz im 2 good 4 u
[close]
I like food.

Bubbles

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 10, 2015, 09:39:33 AMI found my introduction my daily dose of cringe
Idk why but I distinctly remember reading this. Even weirder because I never read them (sorry friends)