Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm writing a short story that I was supposed to finish by Christmas Eve, but have only completed the first paragraph of (which is pretty short). It'll probably get done by Friday. Or February.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 03, 2016, 11:49:50 PMIt'll probably get done by Friday. Or February.
LOL

My "famous" cousin is visiting for the first time in 8 years and he used my toothbrush last night. I liked that toothbrush.
I'm going to kick his butt* in Smash Bros. just a little bit harder now.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dudeman

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 04, 2016, 10:41:28 AM"famous"
Is this the "I was in the background of a television news report once" famous or the "I wrote or acted in something obscure that has a minor following" famous?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Dudeman

It's in quotes. He's not Tom Cruise famous.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Dudeman on January 04, 2016, 10:48:00 AMIs this the "I was in the background of a television news report once" famous or the "I wrote or acted in something obscure that has a minor following" famous?

Well, he is an actor in New York, but the only role he did else wise that seems the most well-known was in Secret Life of an American Teenager. Never watched the show, but know it wasnt uncommon.
(My uncle [his dad] however, is the more famous one.. Among other things, he played Bo Duke in the original Dukes of Hazzard show)

Quote from: Dudeman on January 04, 2016, 10:54:36 AMIt's in quotes. He's not Tom Cruise famous.
lol, good catch

SlowPokemon

I just looked up your uncle on Wikipedia, and freaked out because he had a pretty major role on one season of Desperate Housewives, which is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHOW besides Arrested Development. So I actually know your uncle from that show haha.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nana1Popo2

Didn't know he was in that. Nice!
I know he plays bad guys on crime shows every now and then. Like, NCIS? or CSI? It's kind of funny seeing that.

MaestroUGC

A lot of B/C list actors will often play roles as a central part of crime dramas or patients on medical dramas for television; it's one of the main reason we have the "I know that guy" trope in modern media.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Anumis

Hey guys, it's Nakah. For some reason I can't access the forums on my account. Not sure why? Did something happen with my account and it had to be shut off from the forums? Or am I being blocked out for inactivity?

Hero of Trains

My friend thought Undertale had only one song. Turns out I listened to the playlist so much she thought it was one cohesive unit.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

unmotivated

Hero of Trains

Which one is it that you like?

Also, yeah!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back