News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

Hi there! Everyone's changed their profile pictures, wow!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Hero of Trains

That's funny! A little change is good, though. I especially like seeing all the new people.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

JDMEK5

Aye. I'm already starting to have a hard time keeping track of who I've seen come and go when. Like gzgregory. He showed up roughly the same time as Clanker and I remember him cuz he kept 1-up-ing me with his arrangements XD That was until Bespinben came and set a new bar..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Hero of Trains

Haha, that sounds like fun. I wish I found this place sooner.

Dudeman

Well, it's officially the twelfth day of Christmas, everyone. Remember to celebrate by giving all of your valuables to a baby in a parking garage.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

then your math professor gives you a problem like "how many birds did ur true love give to u over 12 days"
unmotivated

Clanker37

No but the song isn't clear. Do you only get ONE partridge in a pear tree on the first day, or do you get one everyday for a total of twelve? Also, what the hell am I going to do with 8/40 maids a milking and 10/30 lords a leaping? Is their purpose only to leap? Will my countless maids milk until their hands are calloused and the cows have since expelled all known liquid from their udder? How much milk do I need? What an irresponsible set of rhyming and rhythmically sonorous gifts!

braix

Hate to ruin your rant, but the maids, lords, etc are actually just symbolism for how useless pennies are
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Of course, but if you haven't got a penny then a ha'penny will do.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 06, 2016, 10:46:55 AMNo but the song isn't clear. Do you only get ONE partridge in a pear tree on the first day, or do you get one everyday for a total of twelve? Also, what the hell am I going to do with 8/40 maids a milking and 10/30 lords a leaping? Is their purpose only to leap? Will my countless maids milk until their hands are calloused and the cows have since expelled all known liquid from their udder? How much milk do I need? What an irresponsible set of rhyming and rhythmically sonorous gifts!
you get 12 partridges, 22 turtle doves, 30 French hens, 36 calling birds, and I don't know the rest of the song
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Pennies are useless for me because I live in Australia.

Ruto

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on January 04, 2016, 10:41:28 AMLOL

My "famous" cousin is visiting for the first time in 8 years and he used my toothbrush last night. I liked that toothbrush.
I'm going to kick his butt* in Smash Bros. just a little bit harder now.

Lol an old classmate of mine was in Gossip Girl apparently. I didn't know her that well because she never said anything interesting and GG is supposed to be a waste of time so I've never really looked into any further. Although I did recall that she had Facebook friends that said some fucked up things on her posts.

I know people who were related to other people with movie fame though xD

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 06, 2016, 01:02:01 PMPennies are useless for me because I live in Australia.

Wait a sec, fingerz mailed me his penny collection from Australia...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

AwesomeYears

Back in the 19-20th Century, we used those pennies, now we use cents.

JDMEK5

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 06, 2016, 10:20:43 PMBack in the 19-20th Century, we used those pennies, now we use cents.
Both the same to us Canadians. And discontinued.

My Arrangements