The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

To add to the list of great works in C:
- Schubert "Wanderer" Fantasy
- Schumann Fantasy
- Beethoven Waldstein Sonata
- 2 Chopin etudes (albeit Op. 10/1 is more unique than it's counterpart, Op. 10/7)
- Mozart Concerto #21, though there are a couple others written in C IIRC
what is shitpost

mikey

"I am an immigrant, I came to take your job, but you don't have one"
unmotivated

mikey

"If you were a food, which one would you become?"
unmotivated

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

i would become calamari because, on the inside, i am calamari
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Oronoco

Quote from: Bubbles on January 16, 2016, 01:31:35 PMOne of those mini babybel cheeses!!
Oh, those are the best! I used to steal them from my friend's lunchbox all the time!

I want to be some kind of plant. Like bean sprouts or mint.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Olimar12345

College has taught me how to send apology emails for when their own faculty cannot do their jobs correctly. These are the things, people!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

I beat Super Mario Bros 3 yesterday... I either had never beaten it or forgot the ending.
After you beat Bowser, you walk into a room where Peach is crying in the corner. She walks towards you and says "Thank you, but our princess is in another castle! ...Just kidding! Ha ha ha! Bye bye." Then it's the credits.
Biggest facepalm of my childhood -___-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

KefkaticFanatic

Listening to Bowie continuously since last weekend to push through the 60 hour work week.  Blackstar is brilliant but man does it feel bittersweet.

me irl
[close]

Onionleaf

I seem to have less and less time to play video games these days... Is it because I'm getting older, is that what it is?  :-\

Jamaha

Sebastian

I can confirm. For me it's either NSM or video games. I've finally gotten a pretty clever schedule together :P

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: ZeldaFan on January 16, 2016, 04:26:31 PMI beat Super Mario Bros 3 yesterday... I either had never beaten it or forgot the ending.
After you beat Bowser, you walk into a room where Peach is crying in the corner. She walks towards you and says "Thank you, but our princess is in another castle! ...Just kidding! Ha ha ha! Bye bye." Then it's the credits.
Biggest facepalm of my childhood -___-
Did you know SMB3 is a production?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]