The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Never before have truer words been spoken... :')

EDIT: now that the patriotism has worn off a little I have to take it upon myself to remind yug_guy that we actually got the imperial system from the british in the first place
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

BREAKING: GOP Asks NSM User "Yug_Guy" To Run, Saying "He's Got a Better Shot than Us"
what is shitpost

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

Tbh I'm 5'9-5'11 (never bothered measuring exactly) and like 110-115 lbs 😂

I'm crazy skinny it's really hot tbh I look good in skinny jeans
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 21, 2016, 08:20:09 PMI love hearing guys try to guess a girls weight because guys are typically a lot heavier so their concept of weight is sooo one sided it's hilarious their guesses are never within 20 pounds
I have trouble guessing anybody's weight...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

AwesomeYears

braix

Dudeman even has tiny feet to compliment his weight.
I myself am 5'4" and 120lbs so I'm pretty okay? I don't know
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 21, 2016, 10:12:49 PMDudeman even has tiny feet to compliment his weight.
Can confirm, though I don't remember when this was mentioned before...?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2016, 08:54:49 PMI'm crazy skinny it's really hot tbh I look good in skinny jeans

Waddle wore skinny jeans! They look good with boots so a lot of people wear them here...

I'm still not sure how fast my metabolism is because I don't get a chance to eat normally -.- To confuse you Americans, I've been just over 36 kg since high school and that doesn't make sense. I'm short though, but have pretty big hands and feet for my size. As in, really long fingers.

I should actually exercise, I've been walking more than 10,000 steps everyday on my trip and 7000 is my usual. But I've been told walking isn't exercise.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 21, 2016, 07:09:00 PMSo today, after dinner, I decide to weigh myself again and see the extent of the damage I've done to myself. Surely I've put on a few pounds. Surely I'm getting flabby after all this inactivity. I need to prepare myself for the inevitable scheduled exercise that I will put upon myself. I step on the scale, reminding myself that I may weigh a pound or two more than my average weight because I just ate.

118.8 freaking pounds.

I think I'm a mutant.

Anorexia!!1!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Quote from: Ruto on January 21, 2016, 10:51:12 PMAnorexia!!1!
Haha, if I had anorexia I would definitely not be posting about my weight or eating habits. I also would probably be very sick. Which I am not.

Ruto

Just thought I'd say to you what anyone would say to a skinny girl.

Dudeman

...okay...?? A bit of a hasty generalization there, seeing as I (part of anyone) would not say that to a skinny girl.

Ruto

Huh I get told that a lot. No generalizations for you this time, I guess???