News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Did two "which classical composer are you" quizzes, and got Bach the first time, and Prokofiev the second time.

Other thought: I just stumbled upon my first arrangement (A Grand Tale of Time and Darkness, from PMD Explorers), and looking back was fun....
Man.

I
Had
No
Idea

What the hell I was doing
what is shitpost

Latios212

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 08, 2016, 05:27:23 PMI just stumbled upon my first arrangement (A Grand Tale of Time and Darkness, from PMD Explorers), and looking back was fun....
Man.

I
Had
No
Idea

That's good. Shows improvement :3
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

my first arrangement was technically a trumpet version of butter building from 10th grade except i somehow ended up a 3rd higher than the actual piece so there's that

JDMEK5

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 08, 2016, 05:27:23 PMDid two "which classical composer are you" quizzes, and got Bach the first time, and Prokofiev the second time.

Other thought: I just stumbled upon my first arrangement (A Grand Tale of Time and Darkness, from PMD Explorers), and looking back was fun....
Man.

I
Had
No
Idea

I think this is most people after a while. I can personally attest to this experience.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

mine are still fine

._. does that mean I still suck
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ōkami~MD

Quotemine are still fine

._. does that mean I still suck

I guess some people are just perpetually amazing  or rubbish pick what suits you
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

it occurred to me that homoerotic is a word and a thing but heteroerotic (heterotic?) is not

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: Altissimo on April 10, 2016, 06:49:24 AMit occurred to me that homoerotic is a word and a thing but heteroerotic (heterotic?) is not

that truly is quite the thought of the moment
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Dude

Altissimo

Dude

I've never used the word homoerotic tbh, only erotic.

Ruto

Quote from: Oronoco on April 03, 2016, 08:04:02 PMSorry about the crummy circumstances. I don't take pictures, but I pay really close attention to everything blooming because I study plants and Spring is so fascinating.

And as a tree-lover, I'm super-captivated by your incredible photos.

Thanks.

Last year, I took 3000 photos over a month and observed a couple of trees at various stages of bloom. It's interesting, and the botanic garden here doesn't even go into that much detail, they use only prebloom, first bloom, peak bloom, and post peak bloom. There's a stage between first and peak bloom I think should be included, and it's the time when the flower opens, but so recently that bugs haven't started eating at the petals. Also, it's when the bees are flying around.

I have a flickr account with a number of good shots of this best bloom stage. Unfortunately my real name is on that site and also ON the photo data. I've had stuff published (and stuff stolen) so that's why I've resorted to that. You might be able to find me, and I've also had some links to it from NSM somewhere. I've also turned some of those photos into a book haha.

Since this year's weather has been really bad for the flowers, I might look back to see what I took last year. It still sucks though, this year I figured I'd try RAW+JPEG modes to get the best quality shots. Wish I did that last year! I thought about going to the garden today, but it's still only 50 degrees even though it's the first completely sunny day in weeks.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

I've always liked photography ever since my Graphics class
but it's such an expensive hobby :x
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

Has anyone else heard about Bespinben's website? It's pretty impressive tbh.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.