News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

I think I'm going to alternate days being male or female on the forum.
Just because I can

Ōkami~MD

Quote from: BrainyLucario on April 15, 2016, 06:11:41 AMMe and E. Gadd are going to this really important meeting to give a presentation for a club we're in. I can't believe how nervous I am. The people we will be speaking to are a bunch of wealthy, (possibly college-funding) old guys. I'm terrible at public speaking, and don't want to mess this up. Wish me luck!

gd luck you'll need this:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

mikey

For some reason the electric guitar is just such a beautiful sound to me and I don't know why
unmotivated

Olimar12345

So I arranged a brass quintet for a friend's senior recital-premiere time!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dude

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Altissimo

I had a band concert. Then I went to an italian restaurant with my parents. had pasta with sausages

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

The 5D theory is up in my Word of the Day thread.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Yug_Guy

Thought of the moment: someone needs to make a website where you can link a youtube video and turn it into a jojo "to be continued" video, similar to that curb your enthusiasm theme one someone did a while back.

ZeldaFan

What a good birthday, probably the best one in years :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Tobbeh99

Tried playing football card game with my little brother. Pretty fun actually, because it was so easy. Flip up 2 cards and see which's number is higher, that one scores a goal. The most funny part is how lucky my brother was getting both Messi and Ronaldo as Limited Edition and also both on regular cards and big cards! And those players were fucking OP lol. They had 110 in attack stats, and there was no defender in his entire deck that had even close to that number, the best was a goal keeper that had like 91 or so. I didn't matter that much since when you score a goal with a player you remove that card from the board, so it's only 2 free goals for those 2 players. But y, easy and fun game.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh