The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Awesomesauce

Or a girlfriend is on his account. Or he's joking.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

HugoMeister

Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 28, 2009, 07:44:28 PMSummer is gonna suck- i won't get to see my boyfriend as much as i do now :'(

*waits for reaction*

Like, is that a typo or are we missing a piece to the puzzle? :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

iDOWN

Brassman388

Man, is there going to be a grand opening or something? Cause I haven't seen some of you guys since the downfall of GMW.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Jamaha

Quote from: Harvest on May 28, 2009, 05:18:36 PMugh, driver training was pretty rough.  I did several things where I would have failed on the test and we're behind because he had to take time to explain some confusing stuff.  Luckily he is a nice guy and he made it better, but it was pretty rough..

Driving teachers are usually awesome. Unlike the guys who watch you do the test.....geez. The hiring process for that job must involve of one question, "How much an ass are you?". The one with the best answer gets hired.

KefkaticFanatic

Either BK is homosexual or just trolling.

I have yet to take a driver's ed class, but I've only just recently got my permit.  Driven for a total of 20 minutes, which was basically just drifting through a loop, getting the steering down.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: kotorfanboy on May 28, 2009, 06:12:05 PMSilly New Yorkers

We prefer ridiculous, thanks.

Quote from: mantis985 on May 28, 2009, 06:27:59 PMYeah the expectations are so low its just pathetic.  They lower the standards instead of finding out why so many students aren't learning what they're supposed to.

Yeah...but I'm alright with easy state tests, as long as the courses still cover all the material that other states would.

SuperFireKirby

Hey, at least Ingus isn't from the toilet of america(AKA, New Jersey)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I've always known NJ as the Armpit of America, but toilet works too.

SuperFireKirby

Armit rolls off the tongue better so I'll go with that.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 29, 2009, 12:09:34 AMMan, is there going to be a grand opening or something? Cause I haven't seen some of you guys since the downfall of GMW.

What do you mean, downfall? We're still up. Click me.

And iDOWN and Hugo don't post enough anymore

SuperFireKirby

Now I shall dominate not one, but TWO Forums! Mwah-hahahahaha!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wow, that site is such a clone of NSM, it makes me laugh.  LOUDLY.  Although it does have some things I'd like on NSM....such as .pdf's and a clean format.  Who designed that site?

kotorfanboy

It does allow more than just piano sheets, though. Orchestrations are our number 2 biggest item.

Hugo, Sauce, and I run it.

And, we're in a reconstruction phase, since we lost all of our other files, so it's pretty bare. If you'd like to hear the whole long history IM me sometime.