News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ōkami~MD

Well I dunno this domain could also expire eventually
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

Altissimo

i may not be back til friday, my internet is dead and it might take til friday to return. this also applies to all you on skype

braix

I might be grounded lol
living with your parents is always so much fun
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm drukn and I thought it'd be funny to post.  Hi llol

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Every time I see you, I always think to myself, "Man, that is a really weird username." Now I can think, "Man, that is a really weird person."

The Deku Trombonist

^Concerto visits are a pretty rare. Cherish this moment as long as ye shall live.

Also, hi Concerto!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

shadowhunter301

I love studying the immune system. I don't know why, but how the immune system defends us against viruses, bacteria, and parasites amaze me. Dunno, just wanted to throw that out. I've been watching a lot of animation videos and descriptions of diseases and the immune system and I was blown away by how much stuff is going on with our immune system.

cashwarrior1

I learned that if you eat boogers, you build your immune system. (Who told you that?) The internet. *Specifically Good Mythical Morning*

FireArrow

Exposure to germs in general "trains" your immune system. Eating boogers is just a really gross way of getting that exposure.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

mikey

unmotivated