News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

the highest temp i've ever seen was in Temecula, CA (Thank god i don't live over there). The temp was like... 115-118

Beethoven II

Someone is pretending to be G-han on the messages on the home page, saying stuff like,

"ninsheetmusic sucks, and its sheets are*bleep.  ninsheetmusics sheets are just copied off of gamemusicthemes, which is way better..."

Gaab4Ever

HugoMeister

Well, that guy is the biggest n00b there ever was.

"Copied off gamemusicthemes"? Pff...yeah, thats why we have like 600 more sheets than them. T_T Ours are actually playable *coughgorifatercough*.

@Gaab4Ever

Yeah, I suppose G-Han created this website soley so he could prove how much it apparently sucks. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Beethoven II

I know, really.  Wow, Apple created an internet homepage thing.  THe computer updated some apple software since my dad got an ipod, and now there is an icon on my desktop called, Safari, there web browser.  Weird because we have a Gateway...

B-Kpianist

I use safari! It's a great browser! Have u tried it?

Akiro

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 20, 2008, 04:29:45 PMthe highest temp i've ever seen was in Temecula, CA (Thank god i don't live over there). The temp was like... 115-118
Are you kidding me?

It normally gets 120 degress F here in the summer all the time.

Swimming in a pool sometimes is not fun because the water is so hot.

[Edit]: Yep, someone is definietly impersonating G-Han and trying to get people to join GMT, what a moron.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Beethoven II on March 20, 2008, 04:27:11 PMThere is no way those northern states have those temperatures higher than AZ.  Az is always hotter than CA anyways too.  That has got to be wrong, or you made it up,

LOL what?

#1, no state was warmer than Arizona, #2 just because you live then and it gets hot DOESN'T mean that you're the only state that ever gets hot, and #3 why the hell would I waste my time to make a map with false information that is of no advantage to me.

EDIT: Haha, check out the idiot failing to insult NSM
QuoteAnd there are many sheets here, over 1000, but many of them are worth of nothing. Nobody wouldn't play them serious.

His grammar are amazing.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 20, 2008, 09:11:58 PM
Quote from: Beethoven II on March 20, 2008, 04:27:11 PMThere is no way those northern states have those temperatures higher than AZ.  Az is always hotter than CA anyways too.  That has got to be wrong, or you made it up,

LOL what?

#1, no state was warmer than Arizona, #2 just because you live then and it gets hot DOESN'T mean that you're the only state that ever gets hot, and #3 why the hell would I waste my time to make a map with false information that is of no advantage to me.

EDIT: Haha, check out the idiot failing to insult NSM
QuoteAnd there are many sheets here, over 1000, but many of them are worth of nothing. Nobody wouldn't play them serious.

His grammar are amazing.

ROFL! WHAT A DUMB SHIT!

KefkaticFanatic

Nobody would not play them serious!
(Everybody would play them serious! XD)

That guy is epic fail right there.
I made a nice powerpoint on the counter-arguments of global warming.  BUT ITS FOR A PROJECT, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I THINK THAT ITS FALSE.

me irl
[close]

razer84

whoever insults NSM and thinks GMT is better has officially mailed in their fission.

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 20, 2008, 05:25:54 PMI use safari! It's a great browser! Have u tried it?

i have a Mac, i use Safari. it's awesome!

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Obviously because of his arrangements.  But Firefox>Safari in all ways possible.

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE