News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on July 27, 2016, 11:40:17 PMWait I'm confused. Are sheilds copywrited by the LDS church or is there more going on?
the "Choose the Right" logo is.  Also this "joke" is only funny to probably like, anti-mormons.  The rest of the world is mormon or wouldn't get it
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

You know what I find amusing? How the Kentucky DMV handbook has a ton of errors in grammar. XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 28, 2016, 06:54:29 AMYou know what I find amusing? How the Kentucky DMV handbook has a ton of errors in grammar. XD

Sounds like a stereotype being reinforced.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Once I finish dusting, I'll find some examples.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nitro Indigo

Sorry to change the subject, but remember back when I said that His World was the best video game music ever? Well, I'm going back on my word now.

Anyhow, I'd like to see the DMV errors too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

E. Gadd Industries

Well, I looked through, and I haven't seen any. They updated it with the new governor, but when it had Steve Beshear's letter in the front, there were some errors throughout the manual. Huh.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

[snip]

Nitro Indigo

I keep dying in Door to Phantomile, and now I have to redo the anti-penultimate level again for the umpteenth time...

(Sorry I've been talking about Klonoa a lot recently... also, I forgot how to delete posts on this site.)
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

Okay.
I was just worried that my Klonoa obsession would start annoying people...

BlackDragonSlayer

You could always create your own review topic in the General gaming board, I suppose, if you're worried about flooding the rest of the topics with such discussion. And that way, you could talk about other games you like as well!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

Problem is, not many people have heard of Klonoa. Still, at least it's not as bad as the whole Enter the Dragonfly thing...
As for other games I like, I've been playing Professor Layton and the Lost Future recently.

BlackDragonSlayer

I've actually played a bit of Klonoa before (I just don't talk about it because it was barely anything), but, nonetheless, that's still a pretty good reason to have a review topic: you can talk about games you like, games you don't like, and introduce other people to new games (or you can be like me and act weird about the whole thing)!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nitro Indigo

Now that you mention it, I have a review of Gates to Infinity on a Word document that I was going to make into a video, but I might post it on this website instead.