News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on June 07, 2009, 07:25:02 PMWoah ho ho!! BK you DAWG! I never knew you had it in you lol.

*b-k changes mind*

ehehe! you'd be rather surprised at the things i've done. People don't expect it from me :P

GreekGeek

I do :P, but that's a different story.
Same for me.

KefkaticFanatic

TOPIC CHANGE NOW.

You know, potato au gratin is pretty damn delicious.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gratin

You slice up potatoes, and bake them with cream, cheese, some meat, onions, and bread.

<3

I made them for something a while ago, but I forgot what it was.  They were incredibly delicious though.  The only bad thing is that they take a pretty good amount of work to make.  They're not something you would normally be able make for dinner without proper planning.

EDIT:  Good image here.

me irl
[close]

Tranzlater

I believe I had that once. Our swiss friends got us some. Mmm.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I had a different version of that with cream and I can't remember the kind of cheese that was used but there wasn't any meat either. It was delicious though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

It sounds pretty good...looks good too. Maybe I'll whip some together over the weekend.

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 08, 2009, 08:42:06 AMhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gratin

You slice up potatoes, and bake them with cream, cheese, some meat, onions, and bread.

<3

I made them for something a while ago, but I forgot what it was.  They were incredibly delicious though.  The only bad thing is that they take a pretty good amount of work to make.  They're not something you would normally be able make for dinner without proper planning.

EDIT:  Good image here.

Stop it Gamer STOP IT!! I just ate>_>....Dang I'll be right back..*goes and preps kitchen*

Brassman388

Looks pretty damn good delicious if you ask me. Thanks gamer, now I'm hungry. *stomach growls*

Harvest

Thats called "scalloped potatoes" here, I'd say its ok.
-

SuperFireKirby

Me is hungry for scallops that are really potatoes.

Brassman388

Maybe they call them scallops because they saw kids playing with them and thought... "You know what? These look strangley like scallops!!!"

Or, maybe not, that's what I thought though.

Shadoninja

perhaps some kids were like "lets call up some people to eat these potatoes with us" and heard scahllop, and when they started writing it down people pronounced it "scallup"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman