News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 01, 2016, 04:55:13 PMAs you progress and improve you'll develop certain signatures and such.

JD has gotten me thinking... Do I have any signature (or such) in my arrangements? I can't think of anything, but maybe you guys see something I'm not?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

"Arranged by E. Gadd Industries", of course.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

JDMEK5

Some people take more time to develop theirs. Often with new arrangers, so much gets fixed on their sheets during the submission process that not much is left as far as individual flair. But as less and less needs to be fixed/changed, more original material remains.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

AwesomeYears

SlowPokemon

I don't know why I'm laughing so hard about this

What if someone joined who was a fan of Mario, Legos, and mariolegofan

They'd be called

mariolegomariolegofanfan
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

why are you thinking about this in the first place
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

oh, slow

fuck i have nt been a t a keyboard in a week typng is hard for my fingers
i had to rettype that like 4 times fml
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Tobbeh99

Lol, just took a look at my youtube playlists and noticed that I have exactly liked 5000 videos!

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

don't watch another video

lol my playlist has 2 liked videos
unmotivated

WaluigiTime64

I don't know why doing this entertains me as much as it does.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 05, 2016, 07:16:52 PMdon't watch another video

lol my playlist has 2 liked videos

Exactly what I thought! That's the last video I liked, no more videos to like, unless I find like 1000 more videos that I like to keep it even. :P
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Lol, I was about to make a video and was messing a bit with the video settings. I usually upload videos in 1080 30fps. But this time I thought of uploading in 60fps and see if the change in quality was noticeable. But it wasn't possible to upload as an H.264 file so I tried exporting it as an AVI file, which worked. But omg, when it was done, what came out of the program was basically a monster file! It was 35 GB large! :o And it should obviously take hours to upload to youtube, if it even was possible, lol. And when I tried to delete it, it was too large for the recycling bin! ;D So it had to be deleted instantly, without going to the recycling bin!

I later found out that I could export a 60fps video as an H.264 file, by making the level higher. I'm going to test it and see if there's any noticeable difference between 30 and 60 fps, and see if I want to use it. I also took a look at different audio frame rates. And even though the difference was really small, I do think that 320 kbps sounds better and "clearer" than 192kbps, so I'm thinking of using 320 for now on.

10/10 tobbeh