The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreekGeek

Quote from: HugoMeister on June 11, 2009, 12:34:51 PMAren't you a lucky one.  ;)
It must be horrible to have a partner that always wants to have sex...

Harvest

Assassin's Creed 2 looks epic amazing.

Holy shit it looks awesome.
-

SuperFireKirby

I'm getting a 360 pretty soon so then I can finally have a good this gen system.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

Third date tommorow :P
Going to eat at some mexican place then smoke some shisha.

KefkaticFanatic

In b4 "lol smoking is bad".

Also, avatar switch.  I quite like this one.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I'm so pumped!

I could just punch someone in the face!!
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Whoa you have a different avatar!!!  I just watched Pan's Labyrinth with my sister.  I thought it was great, but its in Spanish, and im not that good at it....but there were subtitles so its all good! ;D

Sir Awesomesauce

Pan's Labyrinth = Awesomeness.

Guillermo del Toro (I don't care if I spell it wrong) is just great that way. Hellboy was awesome too, and he'll also be directing the two Hobbit movies in 2011 in 2012.

*is stoked.*
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

KefkaticFanatic

FUCK.

The UMD drive on my PSP just stopped working entirely.  It doesn't even spin up the disc or turn on the laser.  I have no clue what the fuck is wrong.  AUGH.  This also kills the ISO loader.  GAH.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

EDIT:  Well luckily I can change a setting so that ISOs work, but my UMD drive is still borked.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Harvest

Today was so epic, someone exploded three home made bomb things in our school so everyone got evacuated so I just left with my friends.  Fire trucks, cop cars, ambulances were there etc.

So awesome.
-

SirIngusBingus

Senior Prank today!!!

Someone let three sheep into the building (cause the sheep's our mascot). I found one of them; it was in my geometry class. SO AWESOME  :D

kotorfanboy

haha, that's much better than our senior prank, which consisted of (on multiple occasions) locking the gate to the junior parking lot (the seniors get the parking lot right next to the school, we have to park a few hundred yards away) so no one could park. Then the next day they locked it shut after school started so no one could leave.

It just screwed them over since we started to park in the senior lot instead. :P

HugoMeister

Our seniors were idiots.

Their 'epic prank' consisted of a few guys (and maybe a girl) pissing themselves in front of the principal and running away.

Wtf is that?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever