News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

I got 32 views on my photo of the Bayerische Staatskanzlei overnight? That's really nothing but then all this featured photographer liked it in addition to some other skilled but unknown photographers. The other one that was interviewed by the BBC liked all my other photos but probably hasn't seen this one yet. *waits*

._.

trying to stand out as a photographer is hard

not mooching off the popularity of something else is hard

photography is expensive

help

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

[Redacted]
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 06, 2016, 03:47:54 PMFalse premise. For one, define "energy". If you mean a more alert mental state, then yes, that's the primary reason MOST people drink them as opposed to regular sodas.

Agrees. Energy drinks are basically soda.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

The Deku Trombonist

I know it looks like I basically do nothing here, so here's today's stats for the past couple of months of work. I hit the 5k lines milestone. (doc blocks sure do take up a lot of lines.)

NSM rewrite
      86 text files.
      86 unique files.

http://cloc.sourceforge.net v 1.64  T=0.70 s (122.7 files/s, 15313.0 lines/s)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language                     files          blank        comment           code
PHP                             86           2333           3360           5042
SUM:                            86           2333           3360           5042

mikey

I can write rocket launch algorithms in one line of code ;)
unmotivated

FireArrow

You can techincally write anything with one line of code.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on September 07, 2016, 06:56:32 PMI know it looks like I basically do nothing here, so here's today's stats for the past couple of months of work. I hit the 5k lines milestone. (doc blocks sure do take up a lot of lines.)

NSM rewrite
      86 text files.
      86 unique files.

http://cloc.sourceforge.net v 1.64  T=0.70 s (122.7 files/s, 15313.0 lines/s)
Language                     files          blank        comment           code
PHP                             86           2333           3360           5042
SUM:                            86           2333           3360           5042
Curious, what exactly are you working on? Forgive my ignorance.
Since it says "NSM rewrite" I assume it has something to do with that.

The Deku Trombonist

Noc: Yeah but could anyone read it? :P

Seb: Umm...that's basically it, just rewriting stuff so it's more maintainable, a bit less coupled and easier for someone else to contribute.

E. Gadd Industries

ITS TIME FOR GSP!!!!!! The applications came out today AND IM HYPE!!!! (Of course, I really shouldn't be; the application is tedious and time consuming as heck, but still, may as well be hype now) Now I just have to figure out how the crap I'll fit the application into my already-swollen schedule... (Also, I would explain what GSP is, but it's late and I have cross country practice tomorrow, so I need sleep. A lot. G'night, all!)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on September 07, 2016, 08:15:09 PMSeb: Umm...that's basically it, just rewriting stuff so it's more maintainable, a bit less coupled and easier for someone else to contribute.
Sweet!

Oronoco

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 07, 2016, 08:17:00 PMITS TIME FOR GSP!!!!!! The applications came out today AND IM HYPE!!!! (Of course, I really shouldn't be; the application is tedious and time consuming as heck, but still, may as well be hype now) Now I just have to figure out how the crap I'll fit the application into my already-swollen schedule... (Also, I would explain what GSP is, but it's late and I have cross country practice tomorrow, so I need sleep. A lot. G'night, all!)

Good luck! Haha I understand the hype. You can always message me if you'd like to talk about it.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Oronoco on September 07, 2016, 08:37:59 PMGood luck! Haha I understand the hype. You can always message me if you'd like to talk about it.

:O you've been through GSP?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

Yup, I've been through it. Hype is good, but remember to look at it realistically, too (in case you're one of those people who thinks it's a magical faerie-tale where everyone's dreams come true. I had a great experience, but not quite on that level :))).
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

mikey

what's the difference between a fairy and a faerie
unmotivated