The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

The problem is that nobody cares about him anymore.  And haven't for quite some time now.

me irl
[close]

Mike

He died while doing some little boy.
They'll shoot him into space in a Peter Pan costume.
He jumped off his roof thinking he could fly.
RIP Michael Jackson, Really Important Pedophile.
The king of pop got popped.
At least they'll be able to make a bunch of plastic plates for Africa using his face.

I could go on for hours.

kotorfanboy

Harvest: I think it was because of huge legal fees in addition to the expenses of his house.

Harvest

I doubt he actually molested any children, it was probably just the parents trying to get a lot of money from him.  Sure he may have done some weird things, such as have sleepovers with children, but I don't think he did anything illegal.  He was just lonely and missed his childhood I suppose.
-

GreekGeek

Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 08:23:08 PMHe was just lonely and missed his childhood I suppose.
That kind of arguments make me puke. Of course he had a horrible youth. I feel bad for him for that, but using that as an argument (although he hasn't said this line as far as I know) is pathetic.

ALPRAS

Harvest

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 26, 2009, 11:14:39 PM
Quote from: Harvest on June 26, 2009, 08:23:08 PMHe was just lonely and missed his childhood I suppose.
That kind of arguments make me puke. Of course he had a horrible youth. I feel bad for him for that, but using that as an argument (although he hasn't said this line as far as I know) is pathetic.

What the hell, I wasn't saying that validates him having sex with children.  I was saying that is probably why he enjoyed spending time with children.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

^Huh. That's gonna take a bit of getting used to. Still, I must say, (being a huge FFVI fan) I like this one better.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 26, 2009, 03:15:37 PMMJ was awesome.  I'm sad to hear he died just as he was about to make a huge comeback.  Why do all the best musicians die young, Elvis, John Lennon, Bonzo, Kurt Cobain and now Jackson.  :(
You forgot about Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 26, 2009, 07:16:29 PMThe problem is that nobody cares about him anymore.  And haven't for quite some time now.
That's true, but now that he's dead, everybody is all sad saying they miss him even though they've never even listened to a single one of his songs before now. Then you have people like Hannah Montana saying that they'll miss him and that he's the reason they went into the music business when that is total bullshit. But he was still an amazing musician.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Lol, the girl I like Got drunk last night and she said she love me :P
after that she said that she needed my help... ahh, the perfect drunkiness xD

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 27, 2009, 10:08:55 AM
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 26, 2009, 03:15:37 PMMJ was awesome.  I'm sad to hear he died just as he was about to make a huge comeback.  Why do all the best musicians die young, Elvis, John Lennon, Bonzo, Kurt Cobain and now Jackson.  :(
You forgot about Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughn.

AND BOB MARLEY

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 26, 2009, 05:37:57 AM
Quote from: Brassman388 on June 25, 2009, 11:42:54 PMShame.
Where'd you come from?

From the depths of Muspell, I temporarily got internet use, plus that, personal time. Most likely the first and last time it will happen.

Petpetfood