News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InsigTurtle

You know, the John Cena file I deleted was actually Turtwig (Player) + Cyndaquil (Partner). I chose that randomly because I just wanted the memes.

Anyway, I think it'd be better to move LP discussion somewhere else, just to keep it organized so I can refer back to what y'all say.

SpartanChief17

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 29, 2017, 12:58:28 PMYou know, the John Cena file I deleted was actually Turtwig (Player) + Cyndaquil (Partner). I chose that randomly because I just wanted the memes.

Anyway, I think it'd be better to move LP discussion somewhere else, just to keep it organized so I can refer back to what y'all say.
My player was a Riolu and my partner a Charmander.  Now it's lvl. 100 Lucario and lvl. 100 Charizard.

Could you post the link of the new discussion here?
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 29, 2017, 01:08:08 PMCould you post the link of the new discussion here?
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=9416.0

Maybe if a mod could move the past few posts into here (if possible), that'd make things more neat

mikey

Jub3r7:saying The Punisher is an interesting character is like saying Death Note is a great anime
Jub3r7:never ever quote me on this
Michael:gonna quote you on NSM
brb
Jub3r7:nooo

discuss
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Death Note is certainly not bad (aside from what's-her-name, the walking tonal anachronism).

...okay, the first third is definitely not bad. After [SPOILERS] dies and those two characters show up, though, it's a lot less interesting.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Zunawe

Also, Punisher is super interesting if he's well-handled. The 2004 movie sucked, but the Netflix show actually does it really well. At the moment at least.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on May 29, 2017, 08:46:05 PMDeath Note is certainly not bad (aside from what's-her-name, the walking tonal anachronism).
The first 3rd of death note is simply incredible. The rest runs every single good idea into the ground and ruins any good the show had in it. Kinda like Erased's ending, it ruins the show.

Trainer Ave

Haganai had an ending that destroyed the show. Shame too. It was a great show.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

FireArrow

I thought all of death note was bad. They tried to portray L as extremely smart but pretty much all of his deductions came down to "I just know it's this" out of all the possibilities. Code Geass is an example of a genius character done well imo

Also anything interesting they could of done with the plot just kind of dead ended.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

AmpharosAndy

Death Note is one of the few anime series I've ever watched and I loved it. Completely agree with Dudeman + I see what everyone else means as well.
innit

cashwarrior1