change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swimswamit

Ty, have a runin with an elevator many times today

Am in nyc ^-^ got surprisingly cheap tickets to Hamilton last year and saw it on thursday, was great

Maelstrom

It overrides the standard wait time it leaves the doors open for. It doesn't make them close faster, but it speeds up the open/close cycle.

swimswamit

Nebbles

nvm
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

swimswamit

Thanks! I went in blind just knowing it was supposed to be good and it blew me away. I've seen a whole bunch of shows but never a better moment than when "The Room Where It Happens" hit that great part.

mikey

if I liked the music better I'd be tempted to see it somewhere
unmotivated

Nebbles

nvm

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

anything > hamilton

mostly i say that because my sister had this ridiculous obsession with lin-manuel miranda or whatever the fuck his name is and i had SEVERAL family dinners where she would not stop talking about what a great person he was!!!! for this or that!!!! uwu so progressive!!!! like i'm not even joking this was the ENTIRE TOPIC of SEVERAL DINNERS and it made me hate hamilton without even hearing one song from it

well that and people making hamilton jokes about something i created thats near & dear to my heart and also a well known internet thing and like, not being able to fucking control themselves in making these jokes. this thing was made in 2010 you small fucks it is six years before hamilton i dont need to see you all screaming THE TEN DUAL COMMANDMENTS like thats not the fucking point of that scene ok?????? ok. go somewhere else with your shit

Nebbles

...well, I'll just shut up then and refrain from saying anything else. sorry.

BlackDragonSlayer

DISCLAIMER: I have not seen, listened to, or otherwise engaged in anything Hamilton-related.

I don't think anybody's wrong to enjoy Hamilton; I'm sure it's good, and thus it's perfectly justified to enjoy it and express your enjoyment of it, but like with most good things in recent years, it's probably wildly overhyped (likely caused in part by the increased desire to fit in by finding everything "cool" that everyone else does; something I wouldn't know about), which may be a source of dissatisfaction to some. Which is also perfectly fine. People have opinions, and most of the times, that's not a bad thing!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Latios212

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 24, 2017, 10:59:30 PMPeople have opinions, and most of the times, that's not a bad thing!
Yeah, except when they treat it like objective fact, in which case it's just awful to read
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on June 24, 2017, 11:23:27 PMYeah, except when they treat it like objective fact, in which case it's just awful to read
Hence the "most of the times"!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber