News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Now you made me go and check my post count. It's 9.075 a day.

Edit: Actually, it's slightly higher now...

ALPRAS

Wow, what a bunch of nerds :P dont you have another things to do besides postong here?
Im in NSM since 28th July, almost a year, and Ive jst posted ~700 posts...
Ill get any present for my NSM birthday? 8)

KefkaticFanatic

Holy shit, it's been over a year since I joined the forums after the first death.  Longer than I thought.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 14, 2009, 12:17:19 PMI registered many months after you and I have 500 more than you.

ya, i know...haha, i was jk...

woo, .790 a day

EDIT: woo, made it past the 8 days of total time logged in mark :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Petpetfood

mantis985

What the hell is with all of the plane crashes lately?

Shadoninja

(8)it's not unusual to be glomped by anyone.(8 ).
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

I have my driver training test today again ( I failed last time :( ) but this time I'm so ready.  Hopefully there aren't any ridiculous situations like last time.
-

omega

The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Harvest on July 15, 2009, 07:50:25 AMI have my driver training test today again ( I failed last time :( ) but this time I'm so ready.  Hopefully there aren't any ridiculous situations like last time.

good luck!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

My bf is leaving for 4 weeks, which sucks since I could see him every day the last couple of weeks. What to do what to do :(

Harvest

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 15, 2009, 09:32:51 AM
Quote from: Harvest on July 15, 2009, 07:50:25 AMI have my driver training test today again ( I failed last time :( ) but this time I'm so ready.  Hopefully there aren't any ridiculous situations like last time.

good luck!

Passed, though he said I was driving too fast...even though I felt I was driving too slow..
-