News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

GreekGeek

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 19, 2009, 06:24:43 PMIn other news, I just found I got accepted in Wind Ensemble and as percussion leader. YAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAY

And I googled up ingus. I got these two images as part of the top 20. WTF?

I wonder what you find if you search for pussy ::)

Well maybe I ain't...

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

mantis985

Petpetfood

I just got back from clearwater beach. IT WAS FUN AND I GOT SAND IN PLACES WHERE THE SUN DOESNT SHINE.

KefkaticFanatic

Holy fuck, the tickets for Video Games Live are expensive.  At LEAST around $100 per ticket if you want anything that's close to decent.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 20, 2009, 04:33:03 PMHoly fuck, the tickets for Video Games Live are expensive.  At LEAST around $100 per ticket.

Oh, man...I was hoping to go.

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 19, 2009, 06:24:43 PMIn other news, I just found I got accepted in Wind Ensemble and as percussion leader. YAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAY

And I googled up ingus. I got these two images as part of the top 20. WTF?

Well, the first one is the Sage Ingus, and the second one is two girls making out.

ALPRAS

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 20, 2009, 04:33:03 PMHoly fuck, the tickets for Video Games Live are expensive.  At LEAST around $100 per ticket if you want anything that's close to decent.

Believe me, it wort it. You will not regret it if you buy the tickets...

Shadoninja

KefkaticFanatic

Funny, I was just talking to somebody that had the same experience.

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

Palagerini

Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Petpetfood