The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trasdegi

Thoughts: woo 43k posts in this thread. At the rate it's been going for the last 1000 we'll be at 50k in only 7 years.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Latios212

Not on my watch!

(jk I might accidentally misclick something one day)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on October 12, 2018, 04:46:30 PM(jk I might accidentally misclick something one day)
good to know that's all it takes to lose everything

i feel better for it
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Libera

There's actually a big button on the admin interface that just reads 'DELETE NSM' and there's not even a confirmation screen when you click on it.

WaluigiTime64

nsm doomsday real

You cannot view this attachment.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

InsigTurtle

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Libera on October 13, 2018, 01:33:44 AMthere's not even a confirmation screen when you click on it.

...How do you know this?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

LeviR.star

Top 10 Questions Scientists Still Can't Answer
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on October 13, 2018, 03:24:30 AMnsm doomsday real

You cannot view this attachment.
I thought waddle bro was here for a minute because this is a 100% waddle bro post
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Anyone considered transcribing the SSB Ultimate Main Menu theme yet? Because if no one has, I'll gladly take it for only me to make (and then I'll be famous on the interweb hehehe).

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mikey on October 15, 2018, 06:33:28 PMI thought waddle bro was here for a minute because this is a 100% waddle bro post

I miss Waddle Bro :(
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

He still shows up in Discord every so often, I think.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

WaluigiTime64

"This is it, Luigi."

i finished my final exams and now have no idea what i'm doing lmao
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.