News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Bargh, I was expecting the whole screen to flash, not a loop.  Oh well.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

God I hate having to go see an optician. Now I can't stand light because of the weird things he put in my eyes. ><
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Davey

Finally done with Auschwi-... Band Camp. Now I get to sleep past 8am. Yay.

iDennis

In one day I'm going to go to Italy for ~2 weeks and I hope it'll be fun. Well, cya around ppl!  :P

WiiMan96

I'm destroying stuff today! Taking down this seven year old Cubby House that has completely rotted through and would no doubt give way underneath me. Stupid design choice, being elevated above the ground... :P

Davey

Sucks having sunburn on the top of your hand. Weird that I only got it there and no where else.

KefkaticFanatic

Someday I should dress up like the Kefka in my avatar and walk around as if nothing is different.  Go to some restaurant and order something and stuff.

me irl
[close]

WiiMan96

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 07, 2009, 11:17:42 PMSomeday I should dress up like the Kefka in my avatar and walk around as if nothing is different.  Go to some restaurant and order something and stuff.

Now that would be awesome.

And Termina Tango wins over Birdo Ballet. :P

Davey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 07, 2009, 11:17:42 PMSomeday I should dress up like the Kefka in my avatar and walk around as if nothing is different.  Go to some restaurant and order something and stuff.

That boy ain't right.

Harvest

The Mothership Zeta DLC for Fallout 3 is decent, I like it better than Point Lookout.
-

Davey

I wish I had the money to get Mothership Zeta, And Point Lookout, and Broken Steel. And Some new GoW2 DLC. And I wish I had my Fallout 3 disc.

WiiMan96

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 08, 2009, 02:29:25 PMI wish I had the money to get Mothership Zeta, And Point Lookout, and Broken Steel. And Some new GoW2 DLC. And I wish I had my Fallout 3 disc.

The world can be cruel.

GreekGeek

^Haha. Two possibilities:
1) You weren't being sarcastic => that was a truly cute and heartbreaking statement ::)
2) You were being sarcastic => Hands down! That was like the best thing to say.