News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

since I speedrun mario odyssey I see a lot of "boy I can't wait for Odyssey 2" and I blame galaxy 2 for that as well
it set a precedent that shouldn't have been set
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

Ok listen, my whole point is that I'm just hoping for a third Mario galaxy. They have a series of mario bros. mario kart, and etc...

Dudeman

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 11, 2019, 06:35:49 PMOk listen, my whole point is that I'm just hoping for a third Mario galaxy. They have a series of mario bros. mario kart, and etc...
The difference is that Mario Galaxy and its sequel technically already belong to the "series" of "3D Mario games" (64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1&2, Odyssey, and arguably 3D World). Galaxy is an outlier in that it got a direct followup because the devs kept getting more ideas.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

Sebastian

Personally, I'd rather see new content than another Galaxy sequel. I thought Odyssey was a masterpiece and I'd love to see something else from that vein.

Splatoon Inkling

This will go on forever if I don't stop it here. Nintendo will do whatever they want ig. Well I can't please everybody, I'm not a taco.

Bobbythekid21

Wow, I remember when Dudeman mentioned InsaneInTheRain on discord but I didn't know he was actually here on the forums at some point...
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 12, 2019, 09:50:10 AMWow, I remember when Dudeman mentioned InsaneInTheRain on discord but I didn't know he was actually here on the forums at some point...
I've also bumped into insaneintherain's old Musescore account. Man, he's come a long way since.

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 12, 2019, 09:50:10 AMWow, I remember when Dudeman mentioned InsaneInTheRain on discord but I didn't know he was actually here on the forums at some point...
Quote from: Dekkadeci on March 12, 2019, 10:03:16 AMI've also bumped into insaneintherain's old Musescore account. Man, he's come a long way since.
yeah people who use those sites are losers
innit

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 12, 2019, 10:41:24 AMyeah people who use those sites are losers
For the first quote: Do you mean NinSheetMusic or Discord?
For the second quote: Ouch.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 12, 2019, 10:58:48 AMThe first I think he meant musescore.
The first I actually think he meant the NinSheetMusic forums.

In the meantime, insaneintherain has moved on to YouTube hard; I mainly just use my YouTube channel to make comments, I have to admit.