News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Yet another beautiful thought consumed by the monstrous sewage system.

Zeila

Quote from: Libera on November 10, 2020, 06:44:44 AMYet another beautiful thought consumed by the monstrous sewage system.
Seeing this out of context made the comment even better

Kricketune54

Just 100%ed Kirby's Return to Dream Land after beating Magalor five years ago.  Haven't started the New Game+ and probably won't lol (as much as I'd like to experience a higher difficulty I don't know if I'm ready to collect more spheres)

Kricketune54

Thought the pedal mark said leo.  Now I now it's P E D .

BlueKirby

it's almost my birthday

i am NOT ok with that
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlueKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 05, 2020, 09:20:22 AMHey, it's not every day you turn 1020

you don't know me, i might turn 1020 everyday
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

LeviR.star

Quote from: Kricketune54 on November 26, 2020, 05:45:38 PMJust 100%ed Kirby's Return to Dream Land after beating Magalor five years ago.  Haven't started the New Game+ and probably won't lol (as much as I'd like to experience a higher difficulty I don't know if I'm ready to collect more spheres)

Nice job! RtDL is a fun game to 100%. What ability did you use for the True Arena?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kricketune54

Quote from: LeviR.star on December 05, 2020, 01:17:08 PMNice job! RtDL is a fun game to 100%. What ability did you use for the True Arena?

Oh I actually just 100% the main game lol, I didn't beat extra mode which unlocks True Arena.  I used hammer for the Arena though.

Maelstrom

True arena is pure suffering. I don't think I ever beat it.

mastersuperfan

True Arena was hard until I discovered the power of Leaf and then it was a total joke
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BlueKirby

pfp is by me

My MuseScore

LeviR.star

I use Hammer for speedrunning but Stone to start out. But now that it's been brought up, I really oughta use Leaf. That guard is no joke.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BlueKirby

honestly, minus hrd3 i'd consider krtd the easiest true arena
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

legoenthusiast

Yeah, I think the title of hardest goes to either Robobot or Star Allies