News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Seconded. Most high school music classes cater to people who aren't all that interested in music.
This is a signature.

KefkaticFanatic

I would take IB Music, but my entire district decided to cut it.

me irl
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

GreekGeek

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 05, 2009, 10:15:21 PM
hallo everyone

Seriously, you look too cute for the person you are. Some kind of evil mind is in there.

And Hugo, lol.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

iDennis

Since I'm watching too much anime and stuff like that I finally decided to learn Japanese. I know that sounds quite dumb but I'm well aware of that language being hard to learn. I'm currently trying to get used to write hiragana although my progress isn't THAT remarkable... Well, I shouldn't care about that since I'm not taking any 'real' lessons at all. Just using my precious internet.  8)

This weekend my parents bought Wii Sports Resort. And I love that game! The controls are so smooth and beating the crap out of other Miis with a wooden sword is so much fun!  ;D

P.S.: My internet connection is BS right now...

SuperFireKirby

That can't be gamer. It doesn't look anything like his personality. Lemme try to fix it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman