News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Mr_Chicken on June 13, 2023, 01:37:39 PMNah I just entered Latios212 as my username one time to see what would happen. Their password is not "password" in case you were wondering.
??? ??? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

That last sentence made me laugh so hard and I really don't know why
...YAY! I'm not a blank manuscript paper anymore!
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Mr_Chicken

Finally Totk is out and we can put the koroks behind us. What? 900 more?!? Thanks Nintendo.

A# Minor

Like a forum rank kind of thing. It's under your name and it changes based on your post count. I used to be a Blank Manuscript Paper before I hit 25 posts outside of the Forum Games board. Now I'm a Video Game Midi  8)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

There's a whole assortment of ranks all the way up to Nintendo Nocturne ;D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on June 14, 2023, 03:03:00 PMThere's a whole assortment of ranks all the way up to Nintendo Nocturne ;D

As demonstrated by the exact person who said that... XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Tobbeh99

Saw the Mario Movie today. my opinion on it is that it was "good". Not fantastic, but not bad, just good. The aesthetics of it is probably the movies best side.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

A# Minor

(My reply disappeared for some reason when I clicked edit so I could add this. Oh well.)
So, I have an alternate life in my dreams. I'm serious. I'm 21 (I think? I'm in my own apartment, after all), a flute/tenor sax doubler and also a trombonist (I only play my flute and tenor sax at gigs, for some reason), and I have (been treating my) kidney cancer. Yup, you heard that right. Anyway, every time I dream this alternate version of myself, the dream always resumes from where I left off. It also goes along with the days in my real life (I feel really weird saying this), except it's bright outside when it's supposed to be dark. It's creepily accurate, though—I ordered some sax reeds on Saturday, and the tracking thingy said it would arrive on Wednesday. They did. And I control myself like if it's my real life. I don't know if I like this or not, but it sure is helping my writer's block because I do junk. On Monday I went scuba diving in a blue hole with a small cave system (I forgot to mention that I have a divers certificate card thingy) and completely forgot about my air tank, which was almost empty. Since I didn't have enough air to last until I reached the surface, I decided I'd go into the danger zone because I was about to die anyway. It was actually quite fun, minus that eel that bit my leg. When my air ran out, I was unconscious for about a minute, and then I ended up in my apartment. I was perfectly fine XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

Why did everyone just decide to leave like a week ago?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

The Discord server has been pretty active. Also, I arrived. Again. The return of the Hidden!
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

A# Minor

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on June 30, 2023, 10:39:40 PMAlso, I arrived. Again. The return of the Hidden!
This is probably the only reason why the forum didn't just die, XD. I guess I was born too late.
ooh, the mods are gone...do i get to spam my way up to 50 posts
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Nah, the forum started going mostly inactive before I even left. I'd love to breath life back into it, hut most people aren't too interested in forums anymore. They prefer to just use Discord servers and such. Which I totally understand, there's a lot of convenience in it. But I feel there's just a certain charm and certain types of interactions that can only happen on a forum. I don't think that's something that should be lost. Even if we're the only two consistently active members, it's at least something.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

A# Minor

I definitely didn't just look at the forum stats and notice that the post count has steadily decreased since like 2016

You just put what I was thinking into words, lol. I also don't know what it is about a forum that can make it more enjoyable to be in. (*modding intensifies* (hence the use of the word "can")) Maybe it has something to do with the lack of gifs. Maybe I just have a strange hatred for gifs. Yeah, I think that's it.
And I'm also glad that someone else is here so I don't go necro-bumping random topics the forum could stay alive for at least a little while longer. :D

On another note, if no trombone/tuba/bari. sax/bass clarinet/you get the idea players join our intermediate band, I'll have to trick a beginner into doing it. Because I did band camp earlier and realized how important the tenors and basses are. (I mean, I always knew we needed them, but now I really, really want them. XD)

Edit:
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on July 02, 2023, 03:54:58 AMI'd love to breath life back into it,
*blows on phone*
It's... not working...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

YAY!! Hope you're doing well :)

Edit: ...oh that's funny
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]