News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Its definately one of the best things he's contributed to this site.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Davey

universe-X

Tennis try-outs today, day 1 of 2. I already know I didn't make it :P

I'll just say I was too good.

Roz~

Gee, I should really stop procrastinating. I have 2 homework for tomorrow, and none of them is finished yet. And they actually take a lot of time to do. I love it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Harvest on February 25, 2010, 12:33:38 PMDavey, I love your sig so much.

He should find the version that goes in and out so it looks like a loop of him doing that.  It's great.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Snow day tomorrow for sure...

also, got high again, oh there I go "bragging".

I'm also getting high tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday.
-

Davey

wow ur soooo cool that ur smoking!@!!!1 xD ur a hardcore rebel xD so randum!

Harvest

roflroflroflrofl

I'm such a rebel against society and I'm really cool!
-

Davey

No, fuck you Harvest. You don't get to be sarcastic. You don't understand even why I'm bitching right now, because you are acting like a child. Here's an idea: why don't you go start a livejournal or go to /b/ or someplace where people give a shit.

No, I don't care about you doing drugs or morality or whatever. I'll bet others here do. All I'm saying is that when you brag about doing drugs on the internet you seem immature and it gets on my nerves.

universe-X

Quote from: Davey on February 25, 2010, 08:38:56 PMNo, fuck you Harvest. You don't get to be sarcastic. You don't understand even why I'm bitching right now, because you are acting like a child. Here's an idea: why don't you go start a livejournal or go to /b/ or someplace where people give a shit.

No, I don't care about you doing drugs or morality or whatever. I'll bet others here do. All I'm saying is that when you brag about doing drugs on the internet you seem immature and it gets on my nerves.

This is the internet. We don't have to care about your nerves. Livejournals, someplace else, why should he go there? This is, after all, the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2. And it probably wouldn't be here without him either...

And by the way, Harvest isn't the only one looking immature at the moment...

EDIT: New profile pic=epic

Still planning on getting this game in May

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Quote from: Davey on February 25, 2010, 08:38:56 PMNo, fuck you Harvest. You don't get to be sarcastic. You don't understand even why I'm bitching right now, because you are acting like a child. Here's an idea: why don't you go start a livejournal or go to /b/ or someplace where people give a shit.

Davey, you're mentally unstable.  My post wasn't an attack on you, or at least I didn't mean it to be.

Also, what the hell, I can post about what I want.  It is my topic and its called the Post Your Thoughts of the Moment thread.  So you can fuck off.
-

universe-X

Thought at the moment:

104/4 = 26...

Bullcrap answer that made us lose a Math quiz bowl today :( I was the one who configured this, though.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]