News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 24, 2010, 07:14:30 PMGood for you, now you can focus on more important things than a relationship.
Fixed.
This is a signature.

universe-X

Well, glad to see that you're trying to support me.

Davey

Cool cry out for attention from internet peers, fag.

universe-X

I'm guessing that was directed at me.

So be it.

Brassman388

Davey

Have you ever tried dealing with your problems by, well, you know... not being a douche?

universe-X

After meeting you, that thought never came to mind.

Davey

I'm not even the one being effected by your douchbaggery, besides now of course, because I'm not the one who has to sit here and problem solve for your idiotic shit that aren't going to matter in 3 weeks. And see, I shouldn't even be posting this because I'm just being a hypocrite, criticizing you and giving you exactly what you want from everyone here. Attention.

universe-X

Well, yeah I want attention, but only through my songs. Whatever I post in this topic are my thoughts at the moment or replying to someone else's thought, or someone else's thoughts about my thoughts. I don't come to this topic for attention. And the kind that I'm getting from you isn't any better.

Brassman388

Both seems kind of redundant don't you think?

Edit: I've decided to attempt to make arrangements for one (not two) piano(s).

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: universe-X on March 24, 2010, 06:35:31 PM8th grade, thank you.
Oh deyah.

Davey: Why do you want everyone to hate you and think you're a massive douche.

I mean really, this is infinitely worse that anything I've done, and I don't just go out and be a dick for no reason, I at least find a reasonable flaw in someone first.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 25, 2010, 12:34:01 AMI mean really, this is infinitely worse that anything I've done, and I don't just go out and be a dick for no reason, I at least find a reasonable flaw in someone first.
I was gonna say that. :(

Quote from: universe-X on March 24, 2010, 02:35:50 PMGeez, okay.

Basically, I kinda know already that she like's me. I asked if I could borrow her notes and I wrote "Will you go out with me?"

It turns out, however, she threw the notes away, when our teacher gave us the real ones today. So someone else decided to ask her in a another class that I don't have with her. Sadly, I think that might fluke it all.
That's not a plan. That's just a discreet, shy way to ask someone out.
Quote from: Nakah on March 24, 2010, 02:52:14 PMDon't be a bitch and ask her in person. You already said yourself that you think she likes you. You have the advantage there if you ask her now, and you have the opporitunity still and nothing to lose.
This is correct.

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Nakah

Yeah let's stop attacking each other before I start to dust off the cobwebs on the BANhammer.

Brassman388

So Nakah, you going to take over submissions?

Nakah

Nintendude and I might have a few tricks up our sleeves.