News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

The Bronx Zoo ended up being closed because there was an excess of Spring Break tourists crowding it up. What a shame. ::)

Quote from: universe-X on April 02, 2010, 01:50:42 PMI haven't even been here for a year and I already have over 900 posts...

That was me when I joined. But I think I've calmed down now.

Roz~

I prefer having a small postcount instead of a big one where most of my posts would be useless.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Everybody knows time online is where its at.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 02, 2010, 04:15:10 PMAugh.  That sounds rather awful actually.  The drum sounds are all wrong, make it sound cluttered.

Try this instead: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01611/

:P I know. This was just a little extra for me to do after my piano version of it...

And Devastation's Doorway, I've been having the MP3 on my iPod. Thing is, it's the Bowser Battle in the first 2 Bowser levels, not the Final Battle. But I don't know if you were suggesting a different percussion either :P

KefkaticFanatic

I know it is, but it still sounds sexy.

And I have about 500 tracks from OCRemix on my Zune :D

(Can't even say how many Techno + DnB I have from Newgrounds)

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Anyone else totally pumped for Zombie Jesus Day?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

I'm an atheist.

But I AM pumped for the Muse concert tomorrow to which I have floor tickets.  Woot.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 02, 2010, 11:10:58 PMBut I AM pumped for the Muse concert tomorrow to which I have floor tickets.  Woot.
:O Woot indeed.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

GreekGeek

^ Muse is cool, a friend of mine is going as well.
Tell us how they were if you want.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Maretocks on April 02, 2010, 11:01:33 PMAnyone else totally pumped for Zombie Jesus Day?

A hah, I first read Cyanide and Happiness a week ago, and when I saw the shark on a segway, I thought THAT LOOKS FAMILIAR
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on April 02, 2010, 11:10:58 PMBut I AM pumped for the Muse concert tomorrow to which I have floor tickets.  Woot.

I've wanted to see Muse live for a long time, but I haven't had the chance. Tell us how they were live, I'm curious.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I was expecting a rick roll. Instead, I got 8-bit Dragonforce. I'm not sure which is worse. Let's examine this.

Dragonforce is worse than Rickroll is worse than 8-bit Dragonforce.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 03, 2010, 12:21:19 PMI was expecting a rick roll. Instead, I got 8-bit Dragonforce. I'm not sure which is worse. Let's examine this.

Dragonforce is worse than Rickroll is worse than 8-bit Dragonforce.

Lies. If you read that, then you're saying 8-bit Dragonforce is better than real Dragonforce. Lies, especially since it's nowhere near 8-bit...

Quote from: Tranzlater on April 03, 2010, 11:54:39 AMWait, what?

If you like that then see this

Well, if you liked that then you should definitely see this.