The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Holi (festival of colors), Diwali (festival of lights)(pretty much Indian independence day), there's also this one holiday where you're not allowed to touch a book at all for 3 days...

Davey

Fuck Micro$oft, I'm selling my Xbox and getting a PS3.

Dude

Guess what I'm having for Easter dinner!

EDIT: Since no one is guessing, I'll tell you!

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sammich!

SirIngusBingus

Happy Easter (or other holiday), everyone.

@Kefka: Thanks for the pics. How did they compare to live to on their albums?

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 04, 2010, 05:24:00 PM@Kefka: Thanks for the pics. How did they compare to live to on their albums?

Fucking FANTASTIC.  That's how.  Due to me not being that tall, I wasn't totally able to see everything the whole time, but I dunt care, it was still awesome.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Wow. If they sound as good live as they do on the album, that's massively impressive. Man, I wish I had caught them on this tour! It looks like they're headed to Europe for the rest of 2010.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Davey on April 04, 2010, 04:53:36 PMFuck Micro$oft, I'm selling my Xbox and getting a PS3.
Quote from: Davey on March 01, 2010, 12:00:00 PMSilly Concerto, there are no games for the PS3.
Wait. What? You of all people plan on buying a PS3. Wow, today has been full of suprises for me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

universe-X

Davey

At least PSN doesn't suspend service to people who do fucking nothing.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 05, 2010, 01:12:59 PMWow. If they sound as good live as they do on the album, that's massively impressive. Man, I wish I had caught them on this tour! It looks like they're headed to Europe for the rest of 2010.
musicians that actually play music. WHAT A CONCEPT!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jamaha

Off to entrance exams for the army.

Yay (or not)

Davey

I think Finland is actually quite interesting. Quite a totalitarian practice, sending you to a forced half year of service in the military, for a democracy. But I like the idea.

At least, I'm pretty sure you told me it was a half year. Could have been a year. Not entirely sure.

Cobraroll

Wait a second... if JaMaHa is going away for half a year...

I really hope he appoints another tech mod who actually gets the required technical data. I don't want another crash occuring with a following eight month hiatus. That would kill the site.

And Davey, it's like that over here too. Though, it's pretty easy to skip, just tell them that you aren't motivated for it. They only take in about one in four anyway.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!