News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on April 06, 2010, 01:42:11 AMOff to entrance exams for the army.

Yay (or not)

Can't you just...fail? And then not have to go into service?

universe-X

State math test: easy A

ELA test tomorrow...

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 06, 2010, 06:00:27 PMElectric Llamas Association test?

win.

i get to take some math AIMS tomorrow..... which, before anyone makes any funny acronyms, stands for Arizona's Instrument for Measuring Standards. or, something along those lines.. haha
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Maretocks

I don't have to do any tests because I'm on holidays.

Of course I only have 1 day to get all my homework done.

Shit.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

The art of procrastination. A fine art indeed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 06, 2010, 12:21:30 PMCan't you just...fail? And then not have to go into service?

Then the artillery brigade says hi.

Also it's a year with NCO training, half a year or 3/4 a year without.

SuperFireKirby

Roz~

Piano concert on April 30th. I Am NOT ready at all, since I don't have time to practice. I either don't do it or look stupid in front of a crowd. I can't actually decide not to do it, so I'll have to look stupid. I could practice like crazy without doing my homework though. Great.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

How much homework? I'll just finish what I can that gets me time enough to do everything else I wanna do. Just do like... half of each, or build 2 halves on a whole homework sheet, and leave another empty... should work :P

SuperFireKirby

Homework? What's that? Ohhhhhh, I think you mean: not do at home but instead wait until in a class where you don't do anything anyway to do it work.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 07, 2010, 04:06:39 PMHomework? What's that? Ohhhhhh, I think you mean: not do at home but instead wait until in a class where you don't do anything anyway to do it work.

Never gonna happen, since most of my teachers want my classes to end somewhere between May 2nd and May 8th. And even if they'd end class a little bit later, we never have classes where we do nothing. We usually have theory for 2 or 3 hours straight. They never give us time to do our homework in class.

Quote from: universe-X on April 07, 2010, 02:49:11 PMHow much homework? I'll just finish what I can that gets me time enough to do everything else I wanna do. Just do like... half of each, or build 2 halves on a whole homework sheet, and leave another empty... should work :P

It's hard not to do them when they are ~10 pages homework, and especially when each of them are worth 20% of my semester. For each subject I'm studying. Oh, and some of them are worth 40% of my semester. So yeah, I don't really have a choice actually.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

lol, like I said a WAAY long back. Quit NSM for a while (even though it's like quitting crack for a while but worse :P)